Get instant access to top restaurant deals straight on your mobile with the free tastecard iOS App!
tastecard offers 50% off or 2 for 1 meals at over 7,000 top UK restaurants, including Pizza Express, Zizzi, La Tasca, Prezzo, Strada, ASK Italian and thousands more chain & independent restaurants. Discover new restaurants or find your favourite and make bookings directly from the App, saving up to £500 a year on dining out.
Download the tastecard App now for free and start saving today with the UK's no.1 diners' club!
FREE 30 day digital tastecard trial
* Sign up to get your free digital tastecard instantly
* Show your digital tastecard on your mobile – no need for plastic
* Purchase a tastecard in the App or use your existing tastecard
* Simply activate your card by entering your membership number
* Find restaurants near your current location
* See the route from your current location
* Search by name, location, landmark or tube station (for London)
* Filter your search results by cuisine, price and max no. of diners
* View photos, menus and info
* View location on Google Maps
* Read and write reviews
* Make bookings directly from the App
* Add to favourites for future reference
* Track savings in your digital wallet
* Offers including up to 40% off cinema
* Discounts on hotels, fine dining, days out & entertainment
For any problems with the App please email us: TheAppTeam@tastecard.co.uk. For user guides and FAQs please visit: www.tastecard.co.uk/mobile-apps
We’re constantly updating and adding new features to the App, and really appreciate any feedback. However, please remember that leaving 1 star reviews without comments does not help us to improve the App.
For more info visit www.tastecard.co.uk
Improvements for a better all round experience
Ratings and Reviews
It's really difficult to see what the actual discounts are on each individual offer. Still haven't figured it out, to be honest. Whenever you tap the offer it just takes you to the "record your savings" screen.
Cancelled renewal, so won't be moving past my free trial. Also very difficult to find the card number - you have to tap the image of the card 3 times to move past your name, date of expiry and then you get the card number. Just seems silly. I only found it after the member of staff talked me through finding it. Won't bother getting this again.
Works fine for me and no need to carry the card around.
Only fault I have with application is only being able to register one card and not change it if you have it wrong
I have had to drop a couple of stars because whenever I seem to want to use the app (which is supposed to stop me having to carry the card about) it seems to lose all my details. The solution is apparently to log out of the app and back in (?) and if you can't remember your password then you are stuffed - and not necessarily with food!
Rubbish app, frequently logs you out so you need to keep logging in when you’re in a restaurant, clunky and difficult to find places on it, total rubbish.
Given tastecard is a paid-for product, you would think they would make a half decent attempt at making a usable app but clearly not.
As for the scheme itself, there are so many exceptions, restaurants which don’t accept the card on certain days or certain times of the year. Most of the restaurants listed are chains which have their own offers anyway. So it’s really not worth it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.