Tastecard | Restaurant Discounts | Dining Deals
By Taste Marketing Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get instant access to top restaurant deals straight on your mobile with the free tastecard iOS App!
tastecard offers 50% off or 2 for 1 meals at over 7,000 top UK restaurants, including Pizza Express, Zizzi, La Tasca, Prezzo, Strada, ASK Italian and thousands more chain & independent restaurants. Discover new restaurants or find your favourite and make bookings directly from the App, saving up to £500 a year on dining out.
Download the tastecard App now for free and start saving today with the UK's no.1 diners' club!
FREE 30 day digital tastecard trial
* Sign up to get your free digital tastecard instantly
* Show your digital tastecard on your mobile – no need for plastic
* Purchase a tastecard in the App or use your existing tastecard
* Simply activate your card by entering your membership number
* Find restaurants near your current location
* See the route from your current location
* Search by name, location, landmark or tube station (for London)
* Filter your search results by cuisine, price and max no. of diners
* View photos, menus and info
* View location on Google Maps
* Read and write reviews
* Make bookings directly from the App
* Add to favourites for future reference
* Track savings in your digital wallet
* Offers including up to 40% off cinema
* Discounts on hotels, fine dining, days out & entertainment
For any problems with the App please email us: TheAppTeam@tastecard.co.uk. For user guides and FAQs please visit: www.tastecard.co.uk/mobile-apps
We’re constantly updating and adding new features to the App, and really appreciate any feedback. However, please remember that leaving 1 star reviews without comments does not help us to improve the App.
For more info visit www.tastecard.co.uk
What's New in Version 3.3.2
Background bug fixes for iOS 10 for an all round better experience.
Good in parts, but not for finding places
I'm sure this app used to be better. I normally use it find places near where I am or where I'm planning on going. The 'Contact' tab's map view should be ideal but it just shows where I currently am and not where any restaurants are located, unless they're within 100metres because the map doesn't allow scrolling.
And the list of nearby places missed a Pizza Express within 300 metres but showed places within half a mile.
The digital card and restaurant reviews are good, just wish the search and maps worked better.
Rating the app, not the card
I'm just rating the app here, the card is free for me with NatWest so I can't complain about anything the card offers.
The app is pretty crap though.
1) search options - there is a max diners option but not a min diners option. You don't need the max option at all, there is no point to this functionality! A min diners would allow me to search for restaurants that allow me to take another couple out though (search option - min 4, would get rid of the 80% of places that only cater for 2 people max!)
2) no menus when you click the restaurant so you have no idea what kind of prices you will be saving on. This makes an awful app as plenty of other apps do this
3) as others have said, takes ages to update restaurants if you haven't used it in a few weeks
4) doesn't save your new card details, that's just lazy "app-manship". Surely I have an account on a database somewhere.
Easy to use and saved money
We used the £1 option to try it and quickly accessed the app. When we got to the restaurant it was easy to pull up the card to show the waiter. Then put in the saving. Simple as that. No hassle loading and no hassle using