Tastecard | Restaurant Discounts | Find Restaurants & Dining Deals
By Taste Marketing Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get instant access to top restaurant deals straight on your mobile with the free tastecard iOS App!
tastecard offers 50% off or 2 for 1 meals at over 7,000 top UK restaurants, including Pizza Express, Zizzi, La Tasca, Prezzo, Strada, ASK Italian and thousands more chain & independent restaurants. Discover new restaurants or find your favourite and make bookings directly from the App, saving up to £500 a year on dining out.
Download the tastecard App now for free and start saving today with the UK's no.1 diners' club!
FREE 30 day digital tastecard trial
* Sign up to get your free digital tastecard instantly
* Show your digital tastecard on your mobile – no need for plastic
* Purchase a tastecard in the App or use your existing tastecard
* Simply activate your card by entering your membership number
* Find restaurants near your current location
* See the route from your current location
* Search by name, location, landmark or tube station (for London)
* Filter your search results by cuisine, price and max no. of diners
* View photos, menus and info
* View location on Google Maps
* Read and write reviews
* Make bookings directly from the App
* Add to favourites for future reference
* Track savings in your digital wallet
* Offers including up to 40% off cinema
* Discounts on hotels, fine dining, days out & entertainment
For any problems with the App please email us: TheAppTeam@tastecard.co.uk. For user guides and FAQs please visit: www.tastecard.co.uk/mobile-apps
We’re constantly updating and adding new features to the App, and really appreciate any feedback. However, please remember that leaving 1 star reviews without comments does not help us to improve the App.
For more info visit www.tastecard.co.uk
What's New in Version 3.2.5
Fixed an issue for users with an apostrophe in their email address who couldn't log in to their accounts.
Slower than wading through mud
Good grief this app is slow. No idea why but it's been "updating restaurants" for about 10 minutes.
So far seeing that one of my nearest restaurants in the app, which closed more than a year ago, I'm not impressed.
The filters are inadequate. You can't filter for restaurants that allow taste card on Fridays for example. The location distances are equally odd. You can either choose imperial which gives you restaurants that are "3.0..." Feet away (I assume it's trying to say 3000 but who knows? And who knows how far 3000 feet is anyway? Why not 0.2 miles? The same goes for metric where it says "1.0.." Metres. Sloppy and clunky programming. This is not a new app, so surely someone should be asked to fix these problems.
There is NO such thing as a free meal, but hey, let us and our partners fool you anyway
That pretty much sums up the business model of taste card. Now, the app. Where to begin. It contains countless bugs, it crashes, it somehow doesn't work without location services being turned on all the time. I'm sorry, but that's not a professional app. That's a weekend's work that got published and left on the side. Restaurants say the content is not up to date, which is helpful and embarrassing. It's the kind of app that says: hey let's make an app because everyone is doing it. 1 star for the card and the business model.
Nice little app
Nice little app, not had any of the negative issues others have. got the app on trial for 99p for three months. saved £33 in one month.
no issues with any of the locations accepting the offers either.