Meet your new cooking coach! Over 3000 Tasty recipes now at your fingertips; an all-new Step-By-Step instruction mode; ‘My Recipes’ page which serves as your very own mobile cookbook, and an innovative Search tool that allows you to filter by any ingredients, cuisine and social occasion you’re in the mood for!
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to cook every single recipe. We’ll even keep your phone awake so you don’t have to worry about it falling asleep while you cook.
- Watch the latest videos from Tasty before your friends do.
- Get recommendations for your next meal based on the time of day, day of the week, and major holidays.
- Vegetarian? Personalize the app to automatically hide all recipes with meat! (Don’t worry, you can always change this later)
- Search recipes by social plans, ingredients, dietary needs, difficulty, speed, cuisine, and more.
- Filter by what matters to you like vegan, gluten-free, low carb, healthy, and comfort food to name a few.
- Add recipes to your Tasty likes to save them for later.
- Live outside of the US? We have metric values side-by-side with US measurements for every recipe!
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out Tasty on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Just the usual tweaks and fixes to make your Tasty experience even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t forget the dessert!
Great app but just a little something missing...
Can you please update this app with a comment section??
Iv often watched these videos and always find myself asking myself questions!
I’m basically a pure amateur, have lived on my own for 4 years now and have only recently started to make my own stuff from scratch.. Iv got so bored of eating frozen pizza and tins of soup and spaghetti.. also a break down if the nutrients per serving would also be a good idea to add and make the app better.. although the recipes are quick and easy to follow a comments section wer you can get answers would be really helpful.. I was always aware when I was being taught something that it was important to ask questions if you’re unsure so considering this is a tutoring app as such I feel this app is crying out for such a feature.
Really handy app, very cleverly thought out!
I really do love this app, the recipies are always really different and are genuinely tasty! I love the short videos so you can get an idea in 2 minutes of what you would like to eat! There is a step by step mode which breaks down the video into each step as you are working with it. I've never seen this in any form of cooking app/videos and is brilliant. My only comment for my British friends is that you have to do some detective work to figure out what the American ingredients are! But they do easily covert from imperial to metric which is really helpful! All in all a fabulous app that I have used over and over again!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.