G7 Taxi is the first taxi booking app in Paris and Ile-de-France. Request a ride and get picked up within minutes by one of our 8000 drivers at your disposal. You can order a taxi for immediate departure or book up to 14 days in advance.
New! New app, always more services
• G7 Sharing : Train stations and airports at reduced price by sharing your cab : Paris - Orly : €20 / Paris - Roissy : €30
• G7 : Simplicity and efficiency – 8000 cabs at your disposal, immediate or in advance booking
• G7 Green : Book a hybrid or electric vehicle – The first green fleet of taxis in Paris
• G7 Van : Up to 7 passengers in one trip. Baby seat and child boosters
• G7 VIP : VIP cars and drivers – Services on board (WiFi, chargers,…)
• G7 Connect ! Take a G7 on the street and pay with your app!
Then, select a vehicle thats suits you best: Sedan, Station wagon, G7 Van or G7 Access
Enjoy maximum service, with our free options: WiFi, English-speaking driver, animal allowed on board, baby and booster seat in the Van.
How to book?
• Launch the app and view directly all available G7 around you. With 8,000 drivers in the Ile-de-France area, there is surely one close to you!
• You are automatically located or choose one of your favourite addresses.
• Book your G7 for an immediate departure or make a booking up to 14 days in advance
• Track the arrival of your taxi in real-time on the map. G7 does it all: you will receive all necessary information to quickly locate your taxi (licence plate, make and color of the vehicle).
• G7 let you the choice of payment means: Pay for your journey directly through the app by adding your credit card (you will automatically receive the invoice at the email address you provided) or pay your driver directly. All our taxis accept payment cards without a minimum amount (CB, Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard, Amex, JCB).
• During your trip or up to 7 days after your trip, rate your experience and help us improve our services.
Have you juste arrived in Paris by train or plane? Book your G7 upon arrival at the following stations and airports:
• Orly South and West terminals
• Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG) at all terminals
- Train stations
• Gare Saint-Lazare
• Gare de Lyon
• Gare du Nord
• Gare Montparnasse
• Gare D’Austerlitz
• Gare de l’Est
• Gare Paris-Bercy
• Gare TGV Roissy CDG
• Gare TGV Marne La Vallée Chessy
• Gare TGV Massy
G7, in brief:
• A fleet of 8000 selected Paris taxi drivers
• 250 operators at our Customer Relations Centre in France, open 24 hours, 7 days a week
• Over 16 million journeys made each year
• An ISO 9001 certified company since 1999
Dear G7 TAXI app users, we continue to improve our application by taking into account your feedback.
- This new version of the application adopts a brand new design and fixes various bugs.
And, always find, G7 Connect: take a G7 off the street and pay with your app
Ratings and Reviews
Worst taxi ever
Terrible service! Ordered a taxi for 6 people. It took longer to come picks us up than it was supposed. The taxi meter had €9 as pick up/reservation charge. For less than 2,5km ride which took less than 10min it added another €8 (which is twice more than advertised 1.54€/km). The driver had earphones in and was watching something on his phone while driving. Also, squeezed 6 people to the back off her car which accommodates only 5. Finally, with surcharge of €3 per person when there's more than 3 people in the car we had to pay €26. THATS €26 FOR 2,5km!!!!! we were very dissatisfied and didn't not want to pay this outrageous price! We argued on the phone with operator because the driver spoke not even one word in English. We felt overcharged, humiliated and disrespected. Moreover, the driver didn't not give correct change at first and gave it all in smallest euro coins including 0.01 cents. I have never been treated in such disrespect while using taxi in cities like London and New York, and even in less developed countries like Mexico and Thailand! Worst taxi company ever!
A brilliant service
The app is easy to use and is a great reassurance for a nervous flyer/traveller-it gives you updates every step of the way. It uses an easy pay system, the app is pretty straight forward and the cars are clean and professional. The only downside is that is may be slightly more expensive than other options available. All of my journeys with G7 so far have been great .
Quick and easy to use in paris
Used it for the first time in Paris. Taxi arrived within 15 minutes but drive past because it didn't put the house number in (unclear bit confusing) however phone call from control and taxi reappeared in minutes. Good service will use again
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.