Teacher Tapp is an app that asks three daily questions as part of an experiment to learn more about the way schools really work.
Each day, the app will remind you to answer the three, easy, multiple choice questions. There is a surprise each day for completing the survey, plus you can see answers from the day before.
**SIX REASONS TO DOWNLOAD**
1. The app is FREE and the daily surprises give free tips, classroom hacks, and discount offers.
2. It’s FUN and EASY! Plus, the questions are a good conversation starter.
3. You will LEARN from each days’ answers. Knowing what teachers in other schools are experiencing is a good way of knowing if you are getting a good deal in your own job!
4. Politicians and school leaders all claim to know what teachers want. Help us keep them honest by showing your REAL opinions.
5. Your answers will mean we can REVEAL new information. For example, how often teachers have a full lunch break or go home before 4pm.
6. It’s a TRIAL – so be part of something NEW and which we believe will help the whole schools community get smarter.
Fixed issue where if there were no more extra questions you couldn't see the question results from the previous day. Updated email validation.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic, simple, powerful idea
I've always found short, simple surveys to be a very effective tool to gather surprisingly powerful and usable information. The key is to make the survey highly accessible and relevant. TeacherTapp seems to do this, and it's fun too.
The other important thing is to process and evaluate the results quickly and make those insights available -- the app does that as well.
I realise it's an experiment right now, but my prediction is that it will prove highly successful !
This is a great idea and a really user friendly way of getting a feel for how teachers in other posts are feeling about the profession. There's a huge amount we can learn from this and I'm going to encourage every teacher I know to take a minute out of their day to answer the questions.
Great idea but stuck
I really like the idea and the tips are great but it constantly sticks and the new questions won’t load.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled without an improvement. Won’t promote in school until it’s more reliable sadly.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.