Team Bleep Test
By Bitworks Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
✪✪✪✪ SALE - SAVE 66% ✪✪✪✪
NOTE: The UK Fire Service has recently changed their bleep test specification to follow the 'Standard Bleep Test' included with Team Bleep Test, so if you are training for the UK Fire Service please use the 'Standard Bleep Test' and not the 'UK Police and Fire 15m Test'. Thank you.
Team Bleep Test is from the developers of the original Team Bleep Test software for PC which was first released in 2004 and is now used by premier national league teams for many sports around the world.
APP STORE REVIEWS
A selection of app store reviews from our range of bleep test apps:
★★★★☆ - ❝Great little app for the price. Am in the british armed forces and wanted a reliable and accurate bleep test trainer. Tried and compared it today (uk and australian version only) against an official bleep test cd and it's exactly the same. Sweet!!!!!❞ by Fishnavy
★★★★★ - ❝I'm a x-country runner and it is pretty good for your stamina and sprint finish … well done great app❞ by Gaganster
★★★★★ - ❝… contains all the required tests and works really well❞ by Martin Thomas
Team Bleep Test allows you to run any type of Multi-Stage Fitness Test (MSFT) for any sport, record scores for teams of up to 40 players during a test, setup multiple teams/groups of players and view previous scores on a graph to track player and team fitness over the season.
• Standard Bleep Test - The original bleep test/MSFT, defined by Luc Léger in 1984.
• Yo-Yo Intermittent Recovery (IRTL) Levels 1/2.
• Yo-Yo Intermittent Endurance (IETL) Levels 1/2.
• UK & Australian Bleep Test - Most popular bleep test in Australia and the UK.
• UK Police & Fire 15m Test - Used as part of the Police & Fire Service recruitment process in the UK.
• Or use the powerful script feature to create your own bleep test.
✐ NOTE: We have worked hard to compare and match the bleep tests in our apps with official bleep test CDs to ensure their accuracy.
• Run a bleep test anywhere, without having to carry around a CD player.
• Choose from a selection of standard bleep tests including the standard 20m Bleep Test, Yo-Yo Intermittent Recovery, Yo-Yo Endurance and the 15m bleep test used by UK Police & Fire Services.
• Create your own custom bleep test using the scripts tab and run any type of bleep test designed for any sport.
• View test progression as a running man on screen.
• Real time display of VO2 Max, total distance, total laps, current stage and stage laps during a test.
• Record scores during a test for a team of up to 40 players.
• Save scores for multiple teams/groups of players.
• View past scores (Stage and level, VO2 Max and total distance) on a graph for the whole team or highlight a single player to show detailed score information.
• Optional voice announcement of stage number when moving to the next stage.
• Optional vibrate on bleep for running with iPhone in your pocket.
• Bleeps also play when device is locked and/or muted.
Accurate timing when running the bleep test is vital to get an accurate assessment of individual player fitness. We guarantee the timing of the bleeps on our range of bleep test apps are correct to 1/100th of a second compared with the corresponding official soundtrack (as tested on iPhone and iPod Touch devices).
Copyright: Original PC software, V1 2004 - Running Man Graphic for MSFT, V2 2006 - Team Statistics Graph and Player Highlight, V3 2007 - MSFT Scripts/Custom Fitness Tests, © Bitworks Design
What's New in Version 1.3.1
V1.3.1 UPDATE OVERVIEW
• Fixed problem when deleting a script on some devices.
If you have a spare minute, please could you take the time to rate my app. Thank you.
In case you missed any previous updates, see below for changes.
V1.3 UPDATE OVERVIEW
• NEW - Optional voice announcement of stage number when moving to the next stage.
V1.2 UPDATE OVERVIEW
• Updated VO2 Max calculations for Yo-Yo IR tests.
• Corrected an error in UK Police & Fire 15m script - many thanks to Mark Smedley A/SPS 5010YE, Metropolitan Police.
V1.1.2 UPDATE OVERVIEW
• Updated link to help website.
• Speed improvements.
V1.1.1 UPDATE OVERVIEW
• Improved VO2 max calculation.
• Bug fixes.
V1.1 UPDATE OVERVIEW
• NEW - Optional vibrate on bleep for running with iPhone in your pocket.
• NEW - More bleep test scripts provided.
• Updated sound - Bleeps now sound when device is locked and/or muted.
• Fine tuned user interface.
• Back compatibility to iOS 4.0.
Working now on iPhone6
3rd update. It does not work! I set it up at home, tested and added athletes. When I went to use it outside it failed to run, so very annoying.
2nd update: When I first purchased it would not run on iPhone6. Seems that was an iOS issue as the app has not been updated for a while but works now. Did not hear back from app support though :-(. When deleting a Player I have had app crash. Interface could be better. Ability to export data and share results would be welcome.
Frozen with no Olaf in sight
When I first installed this app it was just what I wanted for monitoring my team's fitness, however for the last 2-3 months it opens and freezes and nothing I do has resolved the issue. I'm now left with having to use the free version and pen and paper to keep track of my teams fitness as OK update has been forthcoming.
Great product but after a couple of uses, it opens and freezes. Have to then delete it and reload it to get it to work and then you loose your data.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 12 July 2011
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: James Bickerton
- © 2010 James Bickerton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.