Team Sky Cycling
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the inside track on Team Sky first with the official iPhone app!
The application enables you follow to Team Sky during every race they compete in.
You can keep track of Bradley Wiggins and co with news as it happens plus reaction from other riders and Team Principal Dave Brailsford.
That’s all backed up by rider profiles, stage maps and profiles, photo galleries, rider blogs, behind the scenes video and great competitions.
If that inspires you to get back on your bike then visit Sky Ride for information about how you can get involved in free mass participation cycling events.
In addition to all of this content you can purchase the premium training function within the app for £2.99 to get key stats on your own cycling performance.
The training section turns your iPhone into a high performance, multi-sport, cross training computer that's easy and fun to use for your bike rides.
- Advance activity tracking with detailed performance statistics
- Monitor speed, distance, pace, calories burned, elevation and course all on a clear and easy to use map display
- 1000s of routes and activities from around the world
- Comprehensive personal activity log
- Detailed maps at your finger tips
- Share your activities on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook
Please note - The training tools in this section are only available on iPhone 3, iPhone 3G and iPhone 4. Sorry, your iPod does not have GPS.
Sky – Believe in better.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
- Updated for the 2014 season
- Improvements and fixes to various features
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 03 February 2014
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Developer: BSkyB
- © 2010 BSkyB Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Training Function£2.99