Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Teamer takes the hassle out of organising your sports team. Teamer's two million strong online community has now gone mobile!
Now you can manage your team and access your member and event information pitchside with this completely free app.
* Quickly create a teampage for your sports team
* Add new members to your team while on the go.
* Have full access to your team's member profiles on your iPhone or iPod touch.
* Update team member information.
* View all the information you need for your upcoming and past team events.
* Create any type of team event: Games, training, socials, meetings can all be organised on Teamer.
* Select which team members to notify for your upcoming event.
* You can notify your members of the event by sending messages to their email or phone.
* As your team members respond, view your lineup to see who is in and who is unavailable.
* If you need to cancel an event, one tap triggers cancellation notices to all your team members.
* Call or email any team member with one tap from their member profile.
* Update any of your team members event availability.
* Built for iOS 7+
Added In version 3.0:
* Brand new user interface
* Leave a decline reason for notifications
* Full standby list functionality
* Create and send team talk posts to your members.
* Select a meet time and location for events.
Already a Teamer member? Download the app and login to see all your current team information!
Are you new to Teamer? You can download the app, create a new teampage and get started right away on your iPhone or iPod Touch!
The Teamer terms and conditions are available at http://teamer.net/pages/terms
Finalist – Best Digital Platform, Sports Industry Awards 2012/13/14
Winner – Best Support Technology for Managers & Coaches, Sport Technology Awards 2014
Winner - Most Innovative Use of Technology in Football – Football Business Awards 2012
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Bug fix for problem when editing events. A number of small enhancements to existing functionality.
I have been using for more than a year for managing and being part of 4 teams. Notifications work well.i have called and spoke to staff at Teamer (12 months ago) as it would be useful if Teamer was able to show which positions in a team had been filled for a meet or a game as this would help the organising and the volunteers know where the team is short. Being able to name the positions but showing where the team is short is not. It would be useful to have a proper app for the iPad too as it the iPhone app does not have all the functionality of the browser site. In addition to speeding the web site up adding videos would be useful as well as when the team gets an invite that they can answer without having to be redirected to the site or having to log in. In the main a useful
Few clicks and all done!
This application is great, no longer do I tear my hair out trying to get replies from kids who are on their phone all day nor do I lay in bed half asleep thinking if I have updated the entire team about the venue change. Teamer does it all. It does have ads though but all in all a neat tool
Better than it was, but still can't resend invite to a member if they don't respond when sent Teamer email. Still have to go into website to do this.