By MAZ Digital Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Technotrends Newsletter is published monthly by leading technology forecaster and business strategist Daniel Burrus. Now in it’s 27th year of publication, The Technotrends Newsletter is a "must read” for everyone who believes in planning for the future and coming out a winner. Each issue of the newsletter includes a feature column written by Daniel Burrus* that offers readers innovative strategies for the creative application of new and emerging technologies. In addition, concise, easy-to-read news articles describe the latest breakthroughs in technology from around the world in a variety of fields including medicine, telecommunications, alternative energy, nanotechnology, bioengineering, genetics, security and many more. Don't miss an opportunity because you didn't know it existed! Join the many executives, educators, managers and sales professionals gaining a competitive edge by subscribing to the Technotrends Newsletter today! *Daniel Burrus is considered one of the world’s leading technology forecasters and business strategists. He is the founder and CEO of Burrus Research, a research and consulting firm that monitors global advancements in technology driven trends to help clients better understand how technological, social and business forces are converging to create enormous, untapped opportunities. Over the past quarter century, he has established a worldwide reputation for his exceptional record of accurately predicting the future of technological change and its direct impact on the business world. He is a strategic advisor to executives from many Fortune 500 companies, helping them to develop successful competitive strategies based on the creative application of leading-edge technologies. His client list includes companies such as Microsoft, GE, American Express, Google, Toshiba, Procter & Gamble, Honda, ExxonMobil, and IBM. He is the author of six books, including The New York Times and Wall Street Journal best seller Flash Foresight: How To See the Invisible and Do the Impossible as well as the highly acclaimed Technotrends. He is also a contributing blogger on the topics of innovation, change and the future for CNBC, Huffington Post, and Wired Magazine to name a few. He has been the featured subject of a PBS television special and has appeared on programs such as CNN, CNBC, and Bloomberg, and is quoted in a variety of publications, including The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Fortune, and Forbes. The New York Times has referred to him as one of the top three business gurus in the nation. He is a highly innovative entrepreneur who has founded and managed six businesses, three of which were national leaders in the United States in the first year. For more information, please visit www.Burrus.com
Single Issue Price - USD $0.99*
1 Year Subscription - USD $9.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 5.13
Stability improvements & other small updates
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 June 2015
- Version: 5.13
- Size: 34.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German
- Developer: MAZ Digital Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Apr 2012, VOL. XXVIII, No. 4£0.79
- July 2012, VOL. XXVIII, No. 7£0.79
- June 2012, VOL. XXVIII, No. 5£0.79
- May 2012, VOL. XXVIII, No. 5£0.79
- Mar 2012, VOL. XXVIII, No. 3£0.79
- Feb 2012, VOL. XXVIII, No. 2£0.79
- Jan 2012, VOL. XXVIII, No. 1£0.79
- Dec 2011, VOL. XXVII, No .12£0.79
- Aug 2011, VOL. XXVII, No. 8£2.29