Tel2 Apps allow customers to move away from traditional 'fixed' lines or handsets to their existing smartphone device without losing any of the rich features they have come to expect from their existing phone system.
By utilising our Cloud PBX features. businesses or individuals can now rid themselves of their inflexible, expensive handsets or fixed phone systems and move all or even just some of their lines onto existing mobile phones at no extra cost.
In version 7 we have also introduced "Location Profiles" which use your physical location to control how your incoming calls are handled. You can create profiles for your Home, Work, Head Office or any other location and create rules such as 'Do not Disturb' when at Home, Simultaneously Ring your reception phone when at work and so on. No longer will you have to set features manually or use time based profiles to control your calls - now your profile will automatically update as you move from place to place!
All you need is:
- An iPhone or iPad handset
- An internet connection
- A headset for best audio quality
- A Tel2 account
- Easy to use
- Free of charge
- Quick and Simple Installation
- Control all your Tel2 call settings from right inside the App
- Rich Cloud PBX features
- High Definition Video Calling and Conferencing
- Secure - supports TLS and SRTP
- Opus codec support for dynamic adaptive call quality
- High Definition Wideband Voice (Opus & G.722) and Video (H.264)
- Conferencing, 3 way calling and call transfers
- Mute, Speakerphone, Integration with existing contact lists
- Push notification support for background operation in IOS10+
This release improves the location profile accuracy for incoming calls.
Ratings and Reviews
Hangs on startup - fixed
Unusable sadly. Just a blank screen on startup.
UPDATE: This was solved by deleting the app and re-installing it.
- Ray Jackson
- 73.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tel2 / Belledonne Communications under GPL
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.