A unique touchscreen puzzle game in which the player activates portals in order to carry walking buckets of paint through numerous, increasingly-complex levels. Simple, accessible gameplay gradually paves the way for mind-bending complexity via a frequent introduction of varied and surprising new mechanics, all accompanied by quirky, fresh music and rhythmic sound effects that sync up to your every action.
- Over 100 unique puzzling levels
- Spread across 6 different game worlds
- All movements and actions in the game are synced with the beat, for fun rhythmic puzzle solving
- Explosive colorful paint covers levels as you progress, have fun making a mess!
Now has DLC available
- Two new worlds with unique game mechanics
- 40 new fun levels
- Flying bucket robots
- Fixed TV/distortion visuals for older devices
- Fixed bug with Smoochers and Balloons which caused the game to crash, seen mainly on level 5-14
- If the game doesn't work on your device please email support with your device type
Ratings and Reviews
You’ll need to think through all the steps—and fast—if you want to help a friendly bucket splash his way through Telepaint’s obstacle-filled conundrums. By linking the right portals, you can pick up keys, unlock rooms and send the bucket jogging in the right direction. But beware: the friendly bucket is always on the move—even when that means a long drop into a sharp spike pit. Telepaint is dripping with style: traversing each portal results in a delightful splatter of paint, and the picture waves and flickers like an old analog TV.
Awesome game - visuals are great and the simplistic controls make it obvious that if something goes wrong, it's my fault, not the game's. Lol
Game of the year?
To be honest, in this current era we don't see many mobile games with this caliber of development. When it comes to this, not even the likes of plague inc or minecraft PE could hold a candle to this. All In all i thoroughly enjoyed my epileptic fit and would definitely have another.
But seriously, please fix the game. I understand it must be annoying having so many comments saying "fix it pls it's broke af" but it seriously needs something done to it.
- Acid Nerve Limited
- 113.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Acid Nerve Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Telepaint Extra Levels £0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.