Turn your device into a Teleprompter for free! Over 470 great reviews and over 240,000 happy users worldwide! Teleprompter Lite has been used by ABC, CBS, BBC, Fox, ITV, Channel 4 and UKTV.
Read your speech or script with confidence! Teleprompter Lite is the popular teleprompter system for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
– Create, edit and delete unlimited scripts
– Export and share your scripts with others quickly
– (Optional) Enable Cloud Sync to synchronise your scripts between all of your devices automatically.
– Precisely adjust the scrolling speed for the most comfortable pace
– Use Timed Scrolling to automatically scroll your script from beginning to end in a specified amount of time
– Use your Mac to control scrolling and speed over Bluetooth
– Add cue points to your script by inserting ">>>"
– Set a custom background color for any of your scripts
– Customisable default script settings
– Re-arrange your scripts by title, date or any custom order
– Optimised for all device sizes and both landscape and portrait operation
– Compose and edit scripts with the built-in script composer
– Rich text formatting options, including Bold Italic and Underline
– AirDrop your saved scripts to nearby devices
– Allow your device to be controlled by a nearby device with Teleprompter Premium installed
– Export multiple scripts as a single .prompt file
– Bulk delete multiple scripts
– Find useful help articles and FAQs from directly within the app
Recent customer reviews:
"This app is Absolutely AMAZING! I use it for my school news reporting and it really helps and goes a long way! Recommend this app 100%!"
"Other teleprompters pale in comparison to this one in terms of features and flexibility. Owner is also quick to respond!"
"I'm a musician by trade. This works great for rehearsal and storing lyrics. Best this is being able to back up my library in other places from this app."
"This app is a lifesaver and a timesaver. A coworker told me about it, and I'm able to get through my productions a lot faster."
"This app is great, it has no word limit, stores your data, no ads, and no cost! Would definitely recommend this to a friend."
"I create videos at work explaining to staff how to use various bits of equipment and software, this helps me map out what I'm going to say before hand so I can record exactly what's needed then add the voice over with the correct timings. Very useful and well designed."
Teleprompter is designed for presentations, lectures, broadcasters, filmmakers, musicians & singers, business professionals, or any public speaking!
More continued updates and improvements for everyone:
– Added "W" and "S" keyboard commands to change scroll direction
– Improved Bluetooth connection reliability
– Fixed Bluetooth bug causing crashes in rare scenarios
Ratings and Reviews
This app is perfect for me. I use it to display song words on a large flat screen TV in the care home where I go to sing for the residents. Sometimes it’s easier to control the scroll manually, particularly if the chorus is repeated.
I would like to be able to import photos though. I can’t seem to do this. I have tried copying a photo into a Word document to import, but it doesn’t seem to work.
Used the lite version first and now have purchased the premium version.
Almost too good for a free app
Brilliant app, used it for my Father of the Bride speech and was able to fine tune the timing so I didn’t ramble on too long, and made giving the speech very easy. I was surprised that this Lite version had so many features that I would have expected to pay for. All in all a very good app which I have already recommend to others.
This looked good, exactly what I need as an actor/presenter for home auditions.
Sadly, this app does not support the import of text in bold/italics. When a script has directions and lines to be delivered to camera, they need to be differentiated and easily identifiable for a smooth and fluid read.
So when Word and PDF docs with bold and italics are imported to this app and it changes the whole document to the same typeface, the app becomes useless.
It takes long enough to go through it all selecting and editing line by line, but when this app jumps to the bottom of the document after each change, it becomes far too infuriating to bother with.
The actual teleprompter element may work very well. I never got to the point of actually being able to use it thanks to these major issues in getting a script ready to roll.
Hi peterpresenter. You'll be happy to know that the version 3 update now allows you to import documents and retain their original formatting just like you describe. 🙂 I assume you are be referring to Teleprompter Premium since you're talking about importing files.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.