Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Telnet Server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Has a 5 minutes session limitation.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 24x132).
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Telnet and SSH2 protocol.
- Landscape mode.
- Auto login.
- OPTICON 200X barcode scanner.
- Zebra LI3678 barcode scanner.
- Linea barcode scanner and card reader.
- SocketMobile series 7 hardware scanner.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Pop up keyboard.
- User defined key values.
- Colors can be customized.
- Moved icons up on an iPhone X
- Fixed touch offset issue with iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
5 minutes limit has killed the app
Introducing the time limit has been a horrible idea. No matter if you reset the ratings on the App Store hoping to get people to download it.
For a basic version it does everything you would expect. I was able to connect to all of the Cisco devices I needed to. If this isn't working for anyone it might be that they lack the technical knowledge.
Will buy full version based on this!
I would give five stars if it didn't disconnect when you switch to another app, and if it supported copy & paste features.
I have no problem with the keyboard as you can move the screen around so you can see what you're typing no problem.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.