The Tensor MCVS Unmanned Reception app is compatible with version 188.8.131.52+ of Tensor SSM, registered with a MCVS serial number.
Visitors can use this app to register their arrival and departure from site at organisations that operate unmanned receptions. The app is fully customisable both in appearance and its interaction with visitors.
The Unmanned Reception app provides the following functionality.
• Tablets are configured to receive visitors arriving for their appointments at specific locations within a site.
• Visitors can check in against a pre-planned appointment of create ad hoc appointments.
• Visitors can be automatically recognised by scanning QR or bar codes printed on their appointment documentation or passes.
• Check IN and check OUT of contractors can be restricted to pass holders only.
• Visitor images can be captured on arrival, using the tablet's camera.
• Signed acceptance of site rules can be captured using the tablet's touch screen.
• Full reporting of visitor responses to check IN / OUT questionnaires is available via Tensor.NET.
• Numerous screen customisations are available, based upon themes created in SSM:
• The display background and logo images.
• Select the colours used for text, button and the background displayed.
• Pick from a range of message types which message to display.
• Hide or reveal certain screen features.
• Specify the workflow for each visitor type.
• Automated pass printing at check IN.
• Hosts are notified by email of visitor arrival.
Webservice connection has been improved & auto polling functionality is now available.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.