By Tesco Bank
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Our Tesco Bank Mobile App for iPhone and Apple Watch is an easy way to manage your Tesco Bank current account, credit card, savings account or loan on the go.
With our mobile app, you can log in quickly and securely using Touch ID to set up and make new online payments, block a credit card that’s been lost or stolen, and much more.
Whether you’re looking to move money between accounts or review your transactions, the Tesco Bank Mobile App gives you the flexibility and control to manage your money however you want.
Getting started is easy; all you need are your online banking login details to enjoy these great features. If you haven’t registered for Tesco Bank Online Banking before, you can do so at http://www.tescobank.com/online-banking/
App features include:
• Quick and secure access to your Tesco Bank accounts with Face ID, Touch ID, your 5-digit passcode or your existing Tesco online banking log-in details
• Search and sort your transaction history, and compare both income and outgoings with previous months to track your spending.
• View your bank statements and account documents, and export them whenever and however you like
• Set up and manage your credit card repayments by Direct Debit or debit card
• Transfer money between your Tesco Bank accounts, and add, delete or pay your payees on the move
• Activate your new cards, and complete balance or money transfers in seconds
• Check your account balances quickly and securely using our Balance Peek feature – without even having to log in
Got some feedback to help improve our mobile app? You can visit our community website at https://yourcommunity.tescobank.com/ or you can get in touch with us on Twitter at @tescobankhelp
What's New in Version 2.4.1
With this update we’ve made our app compatible with the new iPhone X, including the ability to log in and authenticate transactions using Face ID. We’ve also added card scanning functionality that allows you to use your phone’s camera to scan in your debit card or credit card numbers for payments instead of typing in the number manually. And as always, we’ve included a number of bug fixes to help keep things running smoothly.
Poor credit supplier
This lot do not encourage responsible borrowing. In all the years I’ve used credit cards, I’ve always been responsible. I’ve paid back what I can, when I can, I’m self employed so I don’t have a regular income like most people, when I get paid for a job, I pay some of my card back, sometimes that involves a few different payments per statement.
Problem with that is when I make more than one payment per statement, Tesco freeze the account, and when I’ve called to sort it out, every time they say it’s because by me doing this it’s prevent them charging charges and interest, and when questioned on wether they are a responsible lender if they punish people for paying back their debts, they stutter and say they will sort it.
Absolute cowboys! They only want people to be in debt beyond what they can afford to pay back!
Excellent app. Loads of useful features
I use the app all the time. I use Face ID and find it very easy to manage my current account and pay bills. It's really easy to add payees and I like the fact I get a confirmation text. New accounts automatically appear in the app when added on line. Would be great to be able to apply for new accounts in the app!
Transaction screen too confusing
It's really difficult to understand whether recent transactions are part of your current balance or still to be processed. Not sure what the recent transactions segment even adds, just needs to be credits and debits - why complicate something so basic. All the other screens are simple and easy to use, i particulate like the simplicity of making a payment.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 02 November 2017
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 126 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Tesco Personal Finance PLC
- © 2017 Tesco Personal Finance plc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.