Tesco International Calling – Enjoy Cheap Calls Abroad
By Tesco Stores Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the Tesco International Calling App to enjoy cheap international calls and send messages directly from your mobile. Receive £1 free credit when you download to get started straight away.
Why download the Tesco International Calling App?
- Earn free credit when recommending friends and they top up
- Great rates from only 1p to over 200 countries
- Send free SMS to anyone in the world
- Enjoy free App to App calls and messages (Wi-Fi/3G only)
- Easy to use; syncs with contacts
- Make international calls over Wi-Fi, 3G and local access (03 number)
- Share the app on Facebook and Twitter
- Travel Mode ensures calls can only be made via Wi-Fi, perfect for when you're overseas and want to avoid roaming charges
- Collect Clubcard points when you top up
- Calls to the 03 access number are free for Tesco Mobile customers
- Choose to receive push notifications to receive our latest offers. A unique identifier relating to your device will be confidentially stored by Urban Airship on behalf of Tesco to provide you with the service.
Please be aware that your phone provider may charge you for calls to the access number (03), or may deduct from your inclusive allowance. For non-Tesco Mobile customers 03 access should be part of your inclusive minutes. Mobile data and Wi-Fi charges may also apply.
Tesco International Calling is a service provided by Tesco Stores Limited, a subsidiary of Tesco PLC. For full terms visit tescointernationalcalling.com or view in the App.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
Fixes for some issues.
This I by far the best international calling Services going ...I see some negative reviews and don't understand why it does exactly what it says...I'm tired of my network charging me 50p a minute to ring Ireland where Tesco only charges me 1p a minute ...have all so got my wife setup both of us are very happy extremely
Free International Messaging
Just downloaded this app. The FREE text messaging is great BUT unable to receive replies if texting the US! A random US number is generated to relay the text message states side. If replied to the returning message does not get forwarded to my nominated mobile. It would help if the nominated UK mobile number was displayed even if sending text's internationally.
Poor quality calls
Most of the time there is a really bad lag which makes the app unusable and both ends keep taking over each other. I use the app to call Italy, not the other side of the world so I really don't get why the poor performance.
Using the app only if I can't avoid it, hopefully something will be done to improve the sound quality.