Tesco Groceries for iPhone – Order food shopping, get home delivery & earn Clubcard points
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Tesco Groceries app makes your shopping easier, quicker and more convenient than ever. Order your food and drink shopping online from your iPhone while you are on the go and arrange a direct delivery to your home the next day…
You can search and shop from our full range of over 50,000 products including high quality premium items in the Tesco Finest range as well as all your great value essentials. Take advantage of all the excellent value deals on offer, use your vouchers and then find a convenient direct home delivery slot or arrange to Click + Collect from a store location near you. You can even update your order after you’ve checked out to add those last minute essentials you may have forgotten. For every busy lifestyle, Tesco Groceries makes shopping for you and your family effortless…
To make your shopping easier and faster, your previous orders can be organised into handy Favourites, a quick and simple way to shop for what you want rather than search through the entire range of our finest products each time. You can also filter your Favourites to view online just those on special offer and get fantastic value savings for your money.
When you have registered your account and used a Clubcard, your Favourites list stores all the items you have previously purchased online and in-store. You can see your Clubcard vouchers and order your Clubcard Rewards, all with the swipe of a finger.
The Tesco Groceries app is designed to make your shopping experience as easy as possible with these useful features:
• See at a glance all our Tesco Finest range and great value food and drink special deals and use your Tesco Clubcard vouchers to make valuable savings
• Shop quickly from your Favourites, no need to search for those food and drink essentials you buy regularly
• Amend your existing orders, if you change your mind, it’s fast and easy to make changes online
• If you want to shop in-store, find a convenient Tesco near you to see opening times and facilities
• Make fantastic cheap meals with recipe suggestions, then add the ingredients straight to your basket
• Choose a home delivery time that suits you or arrange Click + Collect at a location near you
• Make savings on your weekly shopping using your Clubcard e-coupons and vouchers
• Enjoy quick access to Tesco Direct and Clubcard
Tesco Groceries helps you find the essentials you need quickly and simply and gives you great food and drink offers to help you make savings on your grocery shopping. Simple to use with access to the full Tesco Finest range of premium products, plenty of money saving deals and easy to arrange a convenient delivery or collection time, Tesco Groceries is all you need to do your shopping cheaply. The app is quick and convenient and brings everything you expect from Tesco direct to your iPhone, whenever you want and wherever you are.
No matter what you’re looking for, with over 50,000 products to choose from, you will find what you need and find great value deals too…
Here’s what people have to say about Tesco Groceries:
***** ‘Incredibly handy! Brilliant, easy to use app. Let’s me do my weekly shop on my hectic train commute home!’
***** ‘Gets the job done. I use it to order both our shopping and my disabled mothers shopping. It's quick and easy, especially being able to look at old orders.’
***** ‘Easy and convenient Love how easy it is to sort my shopping. I have 2 young children so it's great to be able to go in and out of the app where and when I can’
***** Love the fact you can use your mobile to update your shopping whilst on the move, particularly if you've forgotten something
Tesco: Every Little Helps
Follow us at:
Visit our website to discover more:
What's New in Version 9.3
We now support 3D Touch. You can now quickly to see your upcoming orders or slots, jump straight to your favourites list or go straight to the store locator to find your local store details.
We’ve also been spending some time fixing some lingering bugs and crashes that some of you may have experienced and working hard to make the app faster so you can do your grocery shopping quickly and easily with us.
I use this app weekly and have done for some time. It's good, mostly, but a few tweaks would help. It feels a tad clunky so a more intuitive and pro-suggestive approach would help (particularly after a reasonable period and pattern forming). Only thing that wouldn't work of late was, after adding voucher codes, they exceeded my shop (this never happens normally!) and I couldn't get back into the shop to change anything else, or reduce crime the vouchers. Overall though, this has been a bit of a life saver to support an elderly relative from a distance. 99% delivered within time, and friendly service (when I've observed). Would be good if the pockets chose the LATEST POSSIBLE DATES OF COURSE- sometimes things are within a couple of days 'use by' or a delivery has the use-by's the same as the previous week, which is unacceptable (but I'm not always able to be present to sort, and those who are don't have the time to check). Anyway the app is good, the overall experience lost a star for me.
I use this app every week and have done so for years (I have a 3 year old and after trying to shop in store with him when he was one I never wanted to do it again!)
I think it's great - really easy to shop my usual a and great to top up with offers.
I think there are a couple of adjustments for the app
1. The delete from favourites is not user friendly at all - takes ages and if you multi delete items then it sometimes freezers / doesn't delete. This process really should be as slick as highlight what you want to delete and press delete (I have to set time aside to do it every few months).
2. The offers layout is really not that appealing. Sometimes Top Offers has 2 items in and sometimes it has 10. But if you go into 'half price' or 'BOGOF' then you find some good offers. I usually do my main shop then top up with offers. Often the offers don't show the combined price but show the price as individuals or the before price. Seems a bit confusing.
3. I would like to zoom in on pictures as sometimes want to read the label and would be great if you could photo the back of the product too (sometimes want to see how many it serves / any additional ingredients I need to buy)
The service we receive from the drivers is fantastic.
Great App but .....
This is a great App, truly, but it loses one star for two reasons:
1. Deleting from favourites. This remains difficult (would this be deliberate??). If one deletes a product by left swipe one immediately shoots back to the top of the list after deletion. Very frustrating when doing a shop. If one elects to do via the edit button, similarly if one deletes it shoots back up to near the top of the list. One cannot do as a 'oner' as it just doesn't delete then. Deleting has always been a problem for Tesco even on their webpage.
2. It doesn't rotate on iPad. Frustrating when charging. As wire breaks easily I rotate iPad so wire fitting in top, but Tesco app doesn't rotate (unlike all my others except the Telegraoh!)
Otherwise, what a boon to shopping, Tesco. Well done, just fix these please.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 16 May 2016
- Version: 9.3
- Size: 96.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tesco Plc
- © 2010 Tesco Stores Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.