TeX Writer - LaTeX Editor and Compiler
By Chaoji Li
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Writing and compiling TeX files on the go. No internet connection needed.
FULL TeX/LaTeX SUPPORT
- Supports both plain TeX and LaTeX, output PDF;
- Fast compiler optimized for iOS devices;
- On-demand package auto downloader, including big packages like beamer;
- Integrated BibTeX/MakeIndex;
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL WRITERS
- A text editor designed for LaTeX editing. With syntax highlighting, innovative text selection, customizable assistant keyboard, powerful commands.
- LaTeX-aware spell checking (optional in settings)
- Handy image preview for inserting graphics;
- Support "Paste" images into editor
- Handy customizable assistant keyboard for inserting special characters.
- Open .tex file from other applications
- Dropbox real time syncing, with file comparison and manual conflict resolution
- PDF export/email
HOW TO GET HELP
- Visit texwriterapp.com for user guide, and templates for russian, chinese, japanese.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to send bug report and feature requests.
- Or directly talk to @litchiedev on Twitter.
What's New in Version 2.8.4
Support "%!TEX root=master-file.tex"
Need to reopen the file. The master file can be in different folder, and in that case can be specified using relative path: "../main.tex".
Great stand alone app
What I love of this app is that I can use it on the go - now I can use my iPad as replacement for the laptop, without having to worry of being unable to compile my tex file.
Well done, and please keep up the very good work.
Very good, with excellent Dropbox synchronisation.
An excellent editor and compiler that syncs perfectly with Dropbox so I can edit the same files on different devices without conflicts.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 June 2016
- Version: 2.8.4
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chaoji Li
- © (C) 2012-2016, Chaoji Li.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.