TeX Writer - LaTeX Editor and Compiler
By Chaoji Li
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Writing and compiling TeX files on the go. No internet connection needed.
FULL TeX/LaTeX SUPPORT
- Supports both plain TeX and LaTeX, output PDF;
- Fast compiler optimized for iOS devices;
- On-demand package auto downloader, including big packages like beamer;
- Integrated BibTeX/MakeIndex;
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL WRITERS
- A text editor designed for LaTeX editing. With syntax highlighting, innovative text selection, customizable assistant keyboard, powerful commands.
- LaTeX-aware spell checking (optional in settings)
- Handy image preview for inserting graphics;
- Support "Paste" images into editor
- Handy customizable assistant keyboard for inserting special characters.
- Open .tex file from other applications
- Dropbox real time syncing, with file comparison and manual conflict resolution
- PDF export/email
HOW TO GET HELP
- Visit texwriterapp.com for user guide, and templates for russian, chinese, japanese.
- Email email@example.com to send bug report and feature requests.
- Or directly talk to @litchiedev on Twitter.
What's New in Version 2.8.4
Support "%!TEX root=master-file.tex"
Need to reopen the file. The master file can be in different folder, and in that case can be specified using relative path: "../main.tex".
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 June 2016
- Version: 2.8.4
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chaoji Li
- © (C) 2012-2016, Chaoji Li.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.