Text Me! - Free Texting and Messaging + Free Phone Calls + Free Video Call
By TextMe, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your own UK mobile number for Free & Send free SMS to any UK number!
The Best FREE TEXTING App on the Store with FREE VOICE and VIDEO CALLS now optimised for iOS8
● FREE Text and Pic messaging to any phone in the UK, the US, Canada and 40 countries
● Enjoy your Own New UK mobile number for Free Calling and Messaging
● FREE Calling with Voice and Video, including Calls to ANY number in the UK*
● Transform your iPod Touch and iPad into a real phone
No Catch, No Hidden cost!
TextMe is a cross-platform messaging application that allows you to send unlimited texts (SMS) messages and pictures to any phone number in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Bangladesh, India, Nigeria and 40 countries in the World for FREE. Sign up today and get a new dedicated (+44) 07xxx mobile number for calling and messaging in the UK.
Join your friends on TextMe and enjoy free Calls, free Video Calling and Group Chatting across iPhones, iPads, and all other devices. Sign up today and share TextMe with your friends to start a call or a video chat for free. Of course, you can always text them for free!
What makes TextMe different? With TextMe you and your friends can:
- Text and Call all your friends for Free
- Call or Text any number in the UK, the US, Canada and 200 Countries in the World
- Enjoy Free HD Voice and Video Calling to other TextMe users
- Get your own Free UK mobile phone number
- Receive texts & calls to your new number
- Send SMS and make calls from your new number
- Send large Pictures, Videos and Voice Messages
- Enjoy free Voicemail
- Share your location in one click
- Enjoy group texting features with text, photos and videos
Other goodies that come with TextMe:
- Enhanced speed and performance for iOS
- Enjoy a wide sample of 367 free Smileys and Emojis to choose from
- Get notified when your message is delivered or/and read by your friend
- Free Voice messaging & texting
NEW! Unlock UNLIMITED Calls and Texts to the US & Canada for ONLY $2.99 per month:
- Monthly subscription for unlimited calls and SMS to US/CA phone numbers for $2.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
- If Push notification is not enabled, you may not received messages and calls
- In order to call for Free you have to earn minutes watching videos or subscribing to offers
- TextMe does not provide access to Emergency services
Please give us your feedback on the app! Thanks for testing TextMe!
The TextMe team
What's New in Version 2.8.4
More videos to earn Credits
Amazing App For Everyone!
This app is great! I recieved an iPod Touch 6th Generation for Christmas and was concerned that I wouldn't be able to contact people without an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. So I looked and looked but this app really drew to my attention. You were able to have your own legitimate phone number in your area, for free! All you have to do is keep watching vids to get free credits. I recommend this app to kids and parents that don't wanna be paying cellular/mobile data. I love this app!!
You can make free calls by earning credits. To earn credits you can download an app or watch a video then use the credits you earn from downloading an app or watching a video to make a call to any number in the world. I use it to call abroad, haven't bought a phone card in years 👍
Great little app and very versatile
This app ticks all the right boxes. I gave it four stars though because some times the text messages I receive are truncated within a text conversation so I can't/don't see all of the reply. Perhaps I think its to do with special characters like the @ symbol and internet addresses within the text message itself that is the problem.
You can also phone from within the app, so voice calls are a great bonus.
I've used for about a week now and so far I am very happy, except for the problem outlined above.
Try it. You will love it
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 05 April 2016
- Version: 2.8.4
- Size: 51.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: TextMe, Inc.
- ©2015 TextMe, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 TextMe Credits£1.49
- 40 TextMe Credits£0.79
- 500 TextMe Credits£6.99
- 1000 TextMe Credits£11.99
- Change number£1.49
- Unlimited calls£2.29
- Remove Ads for 1 Month£1.49
- Keep your number£1.49
- Fun Sound Pack£0.79
- Animal Sound Pack£0.79