TextExpander + Keyboard
By SmileOnMyMac, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Type faster on your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® in any App using the TextExpander keyboard. The keyboard enables custom abbreviations to expand into long “snippets” of text, such as addresses, URLs, email signatures, and form letters.
** Requires a TextExpander account ** Keeps your snippets current on all your devices ** Sharing options let you share the wealth of knowledge stored in your snippets with your circle **
How does TextExpander work? Make an abbreviation “eemail” and have it expand into “firstname.lastname@example.org.” You can even insert today's date automatically with the default abbreviation “ddate”!
Use all your TextExpander snippets in Mail, Safari, everywhere, using the custom keyboard.
Use TextExpander snippets with any keyboard in over 70 apps with integrated support, including Byword, Dispatch, Drafts, Fantastical 2, Launch Center Pro, OmniFocus for iPhone, OmniOutliner for iPad, TaskAgent, and Tap Forms. See smilesoftware.com/apps for a complete list.
With advanced snippets you can even use fill-in-the-blanks to breeze through form letters.
"If you do a lot of writing and communication on your iPhone, TextExpander is practically required for efficiency." - iPhone AppStorm
- Expand custom keyboard shortcuts into frequently-used text
- Works in all Apps via TextExpander custom keyboard
- Expand text such as greetings, email signatures, form letters
- Correct typos automatically
- Insert today's date; even yesterday’s date
- Create snippets easily with the rich text editor & editing bar
- Use and search multiple snippet groups
- Add Predefined Groups such as autocorrect, accented words, Emoji, symbols, HTML, and CSS
- Includes keyboards for: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Includes QWERTY, QWERTZ, and AZERTY layout support for English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish keyboards
- Use TextExpander’s in-app Notes with advanced fill-in-the-blank and formatted text support
- Automatically send your notes as email, text messages, and tweets
- Integrated support in over 70 apps, including Byword, Dispatch, Drafts, Fantastical 2, Launch Center Pro, OmniFocus for iPhone, OmniOutliner for iPad, TaskAgent, and Tap Forms
What's New in Version 4.4
- Improves statistics collection from keyboard usage
- Resolves case where keyboard could flicker when invoked
- Other fixes and improvements
Cynical con job - avoid like the plague - do not visit website!!
It just starts off by demanding huge amounts of money every month. Simply avoid. A total con. And I also earlier got conned (so I feel) into buying the chargeable version which I then find out is an older version, so a double con, as there is no version number on the other newer app. Apple should ban both from the App Store. I demand a refund.
Went to the website, was prompted to sign up and volunteer my email address. Only after doing so did I find out that it was for the purpose of demanding money from me. Now they have conned me into supplying personal information (my email address). And the site doesn't even seem to let you untick the 'communications preferences' options effectively + persistently if you have refused to pay up, and there isn't even a cancel option.
[AppStore: Why can't you give out 'negative stars' to really warn users ? (Like eBay's negative votes.)
There should be a quick+obvious way of getting refunds if you delete an app within the first x hours.)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 15 June 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 42.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SmileOnMyMac, LLC
- © 2016 SmileOnMyMac, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.