Resource Pack Painter for Minecraft Users
By Schneider & Schneider
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Resource Pack Painter 3D for Minecraft Users
With this handy app you can create your own custom resource packs and use it in Minecraft.
Some of the features included:
- Add any texture (block, item, mob) to your pack (search or choose one)
- Open it and create your custom texture
- You can rotate the 3D model and paint it directly
- Rename your item/block (this will affect the names in your game!)
- Create thousands of packs with hundreds of textures
- If you are done with your awesome pack:
-> send it to your computer via e-mail or iTunes-Sharing
- Create packs with 8x8, 16x16, 32x32 and 64x64 pixels
Enjoy your individually designed Minecraft :).
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Fixed some bugs (including export)
The actual textures are very basic as those familiar with minecraft will notice. I deleted this app when I found this out. Do not buy unless you want to change all the textures. The diamond sword's diamond is only one shade but on minecraft is has three. Even changing the quality will not change this. This app is basic. Do not buy unless sure. You can not zoom in so is hard to hit the right pixel.
Would like to see 2D editing
Liked the app but it tends to be very difficult to edit and analyse in the 3D mode if a 2D mode was added it would definitely be 5 stars
I honestly don't know why people are complaining, yes it could use a few tweaks to the GUI
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 March 2015
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Christiane Schneider
- © Schneider & Schneider
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.