The Actives empowers parents, schools, activity providers and the wider community to raise healthy, happy kids.
We all know the importance of encouraging kids to be physically active and healthy, but sometimes it can be tough to keep them engaged and interested.
The Actives app contains a fun digital weekly challenge and content to help 4-11 year olds to get active, eat healthily and make positive lifestyle choices.
Key features of The Actives app include:
***Take The Challenge*** using our special Zap Bands, turning healthy living into a fun, competitive game!
- Schools can set up their own challenges, rewarding kids who display positive, healthy behaviours with Zap points.
- Parents can do the same at home, rewarding kids with Zap points for being active, eating their greens or even for helping around the house!
***Get Advice*** - tap in to expert content and advice on healthy living for your kids, from our team of specialists
UI/UX changes and some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for helping kids to be more active and healthy
This is a really nice app that makes it fun and enjoyable for kids to be more active and healthy. My kids really like getting Zapped and it’s definitely made us all more aware of what they are doing. It’s still in pilot mode so there are a few improvements to make, but it’s a great start!
Great app to motivate the kids
A really clever and unique idea that is fun to use and works wonders motivating the kids to exercise and eat well.
Brilliant app for parents and schools
This is a genuinely great app to help kids think about their own health and make good decisions e.g. Drink a glass of water v a glass of fizz!
- The Actives Team Limited
- 62.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 The Actives Team Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.