The Art Newspaper
By Stonewash DD&AG Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Art Newspaper, founded in 1990, is the leading reporter of art news worldwide. Unique in its conception and scope, The Art Newspaper publishes around 100 pages of news, interviews, reviews and debate about the art world, every month. It covers everything from antiquity to the contemporary.
You can count on it to bring you the crucial stories from around the globe.
You will also find out more about the personalities, artists, events, sales and latest market trends. You can share in debates and controversies. You will be guided through the art market and introduced to special areas of the art world, whether geographical or conceptual, in The Art Newspaper 2. You will be able to plan your visits to forthcoming events using our new exhibitions section.
Our international readership is made up of collectors, consultants, dealers, educators, curators, public policy-makers and those with a professional as well as personal interest in the global art market.
The Art Newspaper is part of a network of five papers. The Art Newspaper has editorial offices in London and New York and also draws on the journalism of its network of sister editions: Il Giornale dell’Arte, Le Journal des Arts, Ta Nea Tis Technis and The Art Newspaper Russia. Il Giornale dell’Arte and Le Journal des Arts reach the Italian and French markets, The Art Newspaper Russia the Russian and former Soviet territories, and Ta Nea Tis Technis the Greek. Together the five editions reach a combined worldwide audience of more than 100,000 readers.
Annual Subscription (12 months) - £84.99
- Subscriptions can be purchased from within the application and will unlock any issues released during the term of the subscription.
- Alternatively single issues can be purchased at a price of £7.99.
- All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
- Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be cancelled/refunded once purchased.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- All content in the Art Newspaper app is copyright The Art Newspaper 2014. All rights reserved.
- Terms - http://stonewash.co.uk/terms
The Art Newspaper is published by The Art Newspaper (http://theartnewspaper.com). iPad/iPhone application developed by Stonewash Ltd (www.stonewash.co.uk).
What's New in Version 6.3.2
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 04 September 2015
- Version: 6.3.2
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Stonewash DD&AG Limited
- © Copyright The Art Newspaper
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription£84.99
- October 2015£7.99
- Year Ahead 2014£7.99
- Year Ahead 2015£7.99
- July 2013£4.49
- January 2015£7.99
- April 2013£7.99
- January 2013£7.99
- July 2014£7.99
- Annual Attendance Survey£4.49