The Art Newspaper, founded in 1990, is the leading reporter of art news worldwide. Unique in its conception and scope, The Art Newspaper publishes around 100 pages of news, interviews, reviews and debate about the art world, every month. It covers everything from antiquity to the contemporary.
You can count on it to bring you the crucial stories from around the globe.
You will also find out more about the personalities, artists, events, sales and latest market trends. You can share in debates and controversies. You will be guided through the art market and introduced to special areas of the art world, whether geographical or conceptual, in The Art Newspaper 2. You will be able to plan your visits to forthcoming events using our new exhibitions section.
Our international readership is made up of collectors, consultants, dealers, educators, curators, public policy-makers and those with a professional as well as personal interest in the global art market.
The Art Newspaper is part of a network of five papers. The Art Newspaper has editorial offices in London and New York and also draws on the journalism of its network of sister editions: Il Giornale dell’Arte, Le Journal des Arts, Ta Nea Tis Technis and The Art Newspaper Russia. Il Giornale dell’Arte and Le Journal des Arts reach the Italian and French markets, The Art Newspaper Russia the Russian and former Soviet territories, and Ta Nea Tis Technis the Greek. Together the five editions reach a combined worldwide audience of more than 100,000 readers.
Auto-renewable Annual Subscription (12 months) - £84.99
- Subscriptions can be purchased from within the application and will unlock any issues released during the term of the subscription.
- Alternatively single issues can be purchased at a price of £7.99.
- All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
- Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be cancelled/refunded once purchased.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- All content in the Art Newspaper app is copyright The Art Newspaper 2014. All rights reserved.
The Art Newspaper is published by The Art Newspaper (http://theartnewspaper.com). iPad/iPhone application developed by Paperlit
All of your purchase history is retained in the new app. However, you will need to re-download past issues and past single copy purchases.
If you purchased via Apple, please click on the button on the top left, choose “Account” and then “Restore purchases” option.
If you own a digital subscription instead, please click on the button on the top left, choose “Account” and then “Sign in” option. Then please sign in with your email address and order number.
-New look and feel
Ratings and Reviews
Couldn't recommend this application enough...Fast and reliable.
My favourite art news app. User-friendly with great content.
Most in depth analysis of the art world I have found
- U. Allemandi & Co. Publishing Ltd
- 100.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright The Art Newspaper
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription £84.99
- Year Ahead 2014 £9.99
- Year Ahead 2015 £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.