Local or tourist? It doesn’t matter. With so many sights, activities and stories, there is something for everybody. Plenty of travel guides have a difficult time conveying that a city is never just the sum of its best sights, that’s why the Be app celebrates the diversity of neighbourhoods instead. We call it “destination neighbourhoods” – a term that describes local experiences that individual districts of cities have to offer. We support local communities by highlighting the city’s young chefs, designers, artists and entrepreneurs, who have seized opportunities to do something new and great in their city. By drawing you away from the obvious and letting you delve into the hidden, we will make you feel like a local in each neighbourhood you visit. The best part about the Be app is that it’s constantly kept up-to-date with interesting events and activities that even residents will want to be looped in on.
Features and Benefits:
- Carefully crafted and curated by locals: We give tips from a “friend to a friend”, based on recommendations of what locals say is best in their neighbourhood.
- App features: Interactive maps, list views, personal favourites and filtering tools are making it perfect for planning a trip and on-the-ground exploring.
- Categorized navigation: Details on where to find food, coffee, night, culture, shops, architecture and activities as well as weekly events are a few taps away.
- Explore a different sides of your city instantly: avoid having to trawl through lists and lists of things to do, the Be app has weekly recommendations for everything, including the best parties, art exhibitions, cultural events and concerts. You’ll never have to worry about “FOMO” again.
- Updated regularly: We don’t direct you to places that are shut. Moved or have gone out of business (unlike traditional printed guides).
- Find the sights, sounds and flavours that make each city unique: The app provides a rundown of a few ‘easily overlooked’ and lesser-known spots amid the expanse of choices - we make sure you don’t miss what’s hidden in plain sight.
- Get inspired: Discover the stories and backgrounds of people, venues and sights.
- Stay connected: Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @thebeappcom.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.