The Blur App
By Warner Music Group
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Presenting the story of Blur’s 21 year career to date.
This fully immersive and interactive app features
• Previews or full track plays of music from the Blur 21 campaign product suite, dependent upon what you have in your iTunes library
• An interactive timeline
• Exclusive, previously unreleased and rare audio and video (demos, remixes, archive live performance and interview footage)
• Brand new band interviews exclusively conducted for this app
• Social share features to allow you to share content from the app to your friends via Facebook and Twitter
• Comprehensive discography – from cassette singles to Japanese-only promos
• Comprehensive videography of the band’s music videos.
• Photo galleries reflecting different periods in Blur’s career so far.
• Band and individual band member biographies.
• Comprehensive gigography with setlists powered by setlist.fm
• Blur News
iOS 5 compatible
Please note that the audio standard in some of the bonus audio / video extras may not be of perfect quality.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Updated to include links to new blur website
- Category: Music
- Updated: 26 February 2015
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Warner Music Inc.
- © EMI Group Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.