By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 APP IN MORE THAN 40 COUNTRIES!
From the creators of Angry Birds and the creative minds at DreamWorks Animation: a FREE new game based on the motion picture phenomenon!
Meet the world’s first modern family: The Croods! These cavemen are breaking out of the Stone Age with the use of a new r-evolutionary tool: the IDEA! The Croods will Hunt & Gather their way through spectacular new landscapes as they tame fantastic and never-seen-before creatures. Help The Croods survive the wild…and each other!
● Trap & tame 10 evolutionarily mixed- up creatures! You’ve never seen anything like the Giralephant or Molarbear! Think you can catch them all?
● Create wacky inventions with Grug to open and explore new areas!
● Decorate your pre-historic world with the latest in caveman fashion accessories!
● Meet your favorite characters from the feature animation film from DreamWorks Animation!
PLEASE NOTE! The Croods is completely free to play, but some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases
Also, please note that a network connection is required to play.
Find out more:
Become a fan of Rovio and The Croods on Facebook:
Follow Rovio on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience.
A very addictive game, I can't stop playing it. But still waiting for another update, when does the inventor plan to update it more, need to move on from level 25 and bring the rest of the family in. Hope the game inventor is still alive
Good fun time and time again
I restarted this game twice when level 21 was the highest you could go. Now that new bits have been added with a new maximum of level 25, it's even more fun! I've tried different strategies each time. I have to say, it's been a jolly :-D
Update pretty please?
I now realise that playing this may have been a big mistake! It's fun, but are there any more levels coming?
Any more areas?
I have just reached the end and am now staring at an unbearable black nothingness.
What to do with my life now? Please update this so I no longer need to socialise or read books.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 October 2013
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Crystals£3.99
- Pile of Coins£3.99
- Small Pouch of Crystals£10.99
- Small Pouch of Coins£10.99
- Huge Box of Crystals£44.99
- Big Bag of Crystals£22.99
- Huge Box of Coins£44.99
- Big Bag of Coins£22.99