The Daily Mash
By The Daily Mash
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shiny thing make it all better! Hello and welcome to the official Daily Mash App, the thing you can put on your iThings from Britain's biggest satire website.
What's in it?
* All the latest stories from the Daily Mash listed in an easy to use list.
* Stuff about sport, if you enjoy that kind of thing
* Advice from our ten year-old Agony Aunt Holly Harper
* Your astrological week ahead with Psychic Bob
* The entire Mash archive. Every single story the Daily Mash has ever written, available for you to finger at will.
* An email and share thing for Facebook and Twitter.
Thank you and good day
The Daily Mash - It's news to us
What's New in Version 1.86
Useless at the moment
I love the Daily Mash - it definitely helps me cope with all the crap that bombards us. BUT, the adverts have now prevented me from looking at it at all on my iPad. I kept trying to open a page and getting the same Marriott ad which could not be cancelled. I've tried deleting the app and reloading but it made no difference. Net result - I will not be looking at the Daily Mash in future as there's no point and I am distinctly hacked off with Marriott. Advertisers need to know that some of their actions are seriously counter-productive. I have to give it one star, but on fact today it doesn't deserve that as it's useless unless you enjoy staring at ads.
Paid for app riddled with adverts
I love reading the Daily Mash, but the charging models is pretty poor. I'm paying for an app with no updates to speak of. The resolution is poor, I can't share via WhatsApp or other messaging platforms and you get full screen advertising that you can't dismiss. Rubbish.
Ads that can't be dismissed🙁
On launching the app, full screen advert (currently Marriot Hotels) appears and will reappear within a few seconds of being dismissed. Stick to the website until this is fixed.