The Dealer App
By The Dealer App
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Save up to 50% at the best restaurants and bars in your city.
Give a small amount of these savings back to charities fighting homelessness in your local community.
We call this Deals Doing Good!
We currently operate in Manchester, Liverpool, Oxford, Cambridge and Swansea. If you would like to see The Dealer in your city, give us a shout.
How it works?
1. You download the app and we will show you all the restaurants and bars near you that are offering discounts.
2. You click on the offer that takes your fancy and show it to a member of staff on arrival.
3. Your discount is applied to your total bill automatically.
4. A pop up appears asking if you would return a small amount of the money you have saved back to charities fighting homelessness.
5. You feel good while you save!
Giving back is optional, just give what you can. We understand you can’t give every time. In these instances please remember to smile or do a good deed.
We hope you save a lot, and hope you will give a little. #SaveandGive
Yours, The Dealer.
What's New in Version 3.6.0
- New on-boarding when you sign up, which also explains how the charity system works in more detail, and allows you to enter your referral code
- Improvements to charity system
Doesn’t do what it says on the tin...
I’d looked at it a few times and finally decided to use it for something. I booked for 6 people to get 20% off drinks at jamboree, Manchester - and when i got there and showed it to a manager she said they are not linked to anything like this, even though there were 3 daily offers, on this app, for that restaurant/bar. She said she thought it must be a scam, which it very much could be, but i don't understand what the app is gaining from putting non existent offers on there. It concerns me that its then related to charitable giving...
More 50% offers please!
I don’t know how they get some venues to agree to some of the offers, but have picked it up a few times and it’s worked a treat. Saw a flyer in college for a 50% off week and used it at Byron with a few mates!! Really like that there are no terms and conditions - you just show and pay.
Really easy to use for finding times and making bookings. Also nice to be able to give something to charity as well. Used it loads of times with no issues.