ClassPack by Easyblog
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ClassPack by Easyblog is the easiest and quickest way to share text, photos, videos and more with your learning community. Designed and developed by teachers in a world leading international school, the simple and unique workflow ensures media rich posts can be created unbelievably easily by teachers and students. Almost anything you can make on an iPad can be uploaded and shared, making it the perfect way to share not only students’ work, but class newsletters and photos as well.
• Secure and private - choose to have student blogs open or password protected.
• Share student work - create photo, voice-over-photo, video or text posts.
• Share class news - Use the teacher's blog for parent communication.
• Easy to moderate - teachers have the option to quickly view posts before publishing.
• Student created ePortfolios - with one click students can easily select posts to include in their eportfolio.
• Perfect for any environment - whether you are 1:1, or sharing devices with the grade.
• Flexible and versatile - loved by four year olds and 40 year olds alike.
• Intuitive workflow - step by step post creation.
• No reading required - audio help supports pre-readers.
• No writing required - our unique auto-title features removes any need to type.
• Easily organize posts - sort and publish posts by subject.
• Dyslexic friendly font – Uses the Open Dyslexic font for text posts.
• A supportive community - tutorials available for teachers and students, with tips on how to make the most of your blog.
What do teachers think?
The Easyblog App is based on the experience gained both from our own teaching, and from the development of our Easy Blog Jr and Easy Blogger Jr apps. Here is what teachers have to say about those apps:
"Your students will absolutely love the audio help, recognizing at once that it is the voice of a child. We have seen kindergarten age kids publishing their own voice over photo, and videos to their blog independently within five minutes of being handed the iPad with the app - it’s quite a sight to see!”
K Billings, Elementary librarian
"Had a chance to play with Easy Blogger today – Amazing!...it’s 20 types of awesome."
S Kirkwood, ADE, Singapore
"One day with it and I’m sold!"
D Caleb, ADE, United World College South East Asia
"This app is incredible. I knew you were onto something special and to see it come to life is awesome….This is game changing and I completely mean that."
J Robbo “The PE Geek”
"Easy Blogger Jr has changed how our primary school uses technology!"
Mongardi M, Tech coach
"Love this app! Our kindergarten teacher is using it with her students! Super easy."
K Rush, Monticello School District
"This app is awesome. Our teachers are jumping out of their skin to get it.”
S Doak, American International School of Guangzhou
"My new favorite app Easy Blog Junior!”
H Clark, Ed Tech teacher
"I find having a class blog is much more manageable when the kids do all the work.”
“You have thought of everything.”
B Taylor, Elementary teacher
What's New in Version 2.2
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash after voice over photo recordings finished.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 07 April 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Yufi Limited
- © 2015 Yufi Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.