Matchday is your 24-hour-a-day mobile football organiser. Boot out all the boring admin – Matchday does it automatically and securely.
Whether you’re a player, parent, team manager or coach, Matchday from The FA makes your football life silky smooth. Enjoy the game while Matchday organises everything.
Who’s in the team? Who are the opponents? Where’s the game? When’s kick-off? Is anyone currently banned? With Matchday, all the answers are instantly available at your fingertips. And there’s lots more benefits, depending on who you are.
Managers and coaches:
• Select your line-up – wherever you are;
• Submit team sheets on the go;
• Organise matches, training and social events – and provide instant updates;
• Avoid fielding ineligible players;
• No need to SMS your score in anymore, use Matchday for your final result;
• Submit match returns straight from the app into Full-Time
• Make yourself/your child available and know immediately you’re picked;
• View all future fixtures;
• Keep an eye on the tables, fixtures, results and scorers.
• Stay in the loop with regular team updates.
And all this is a safe and secure environment, backed by The FA.
Are you Matchday ready?
• Matchday requires set up activities from Whole Game System and Full-Time
• If your team is shown as unavailable then it means that there is very likely an outstanding activity pending.
• For further details or if you are facing issues getting on boarded to the App, please visit www.thefa.com/matchday or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s coming in the future?
• Manage match fee payments;
• Capture and record all the key match stats in real time;
• Pay subs;
We’ve squashed some bugs and improved some of the overall functionality in the app to make it easier for managers to add parents to the app. Players can now also see the stats and squad after each game. Remember- As a manager you can now submit your final scores and results using the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea poor execution
This app promises to be very useful to club managers however it is causing issues and in my professional opinion was launched hastily
The issues I note are
I cannot see to manage multiple teams which is essential as a grassroots club official.
I have cannot get my daughter linked myself and her club are trying to work it out. This is down to the last minute changes in roles and permissions around GDPR I believe and has meant our secretary has spent hours reading configuring roles. Clubs in our league have had issues also so most will not yet be using the app yet
I cannot configure what information I want to allow or not allow managers to update. Our fixtures Secretary sets kick off times and pitches so does not want managers to change these around
The pre launch info was not very obvious and this means awareness in the clubs here is low.
The concept however is good and will save us having to continue with teamer and managing club and personal data in a different system.
However managed will be reluctant to change until these glitches are sorted
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we apologise for the fact you've been unable to set up youth links for Matchday or switch between multiple teams - these are two of the features we'd love to get you set up on. Please contact us on email@example.com so we can give some more guidance and update you on all the great functionalities we've recently brought out and have lined up for the future! We're always open to feedback and are keen to hear any ways we can improve the user experience for all managers, players and parents - so please do get in touch.
As a manager, I’ve had a long battle trying to get parents registered and have found the best way is to do it myself in WGS. Mixed results with parents being able to access the app since. As a parent I can’t seem to confirm my own sons availability because I’m a manager. We also had a postponed game that sent out alerts to parents to respond despite it being postponed at least 4-5 days earlier. It’s a great idea in theory and hopefully it will be improved but for the time being it’s a waste of time.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we apologise for the issues you've experienced so far. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can provide more support and get you fully up and running - we'd also love to hear about any more features you'd like to see added!
Log in fix this
When you search on your browser full time it just takes u into the website and u just type up what club team or league you want
As for the app you have to do all this log in stuff and I’ve logged in with valid details and it won’t let me log in
Fix this please let us just log on and have no sighn in ⚽️
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we apologise for the difficulty you've had logging in. It's likely that you may have multiple accounts in our system which is stopping you from gaining access. Please contact email@example.com, so that we can get you logged in and enjoying all of Matchday's benefits!
- Wembley National Stadium LTD
- 90.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Football Association Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.