LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
The Field is published monthly and dedicated to those brave souls who shoot, fish and hunt way beyond the call of duty. Since 1853, its staff has selflessly brought its readers the cream of rural life, be it pheasant shooting, dry-fly fishing or the distinct merits of Cheval Blanc. If you love fieldsports, errant terriers and very foxy friends at hunt balls, The Field is for you.
The available subscription periods for The Field Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £4.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £30.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your The Field Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
First class electric magazine, I'll never have to queue up in the newsagent again in the hope that it's in.
First class features as usual and all your favourite articles in full colour.
Try it and you'll see that you'll just have to get it.
Now that there is an iPhone version it's almost perfect. However an option to read each article individually (cf Economist app) would be useful especially when used on iPhone.
As a long standing reader of the field I was very excited to see this available through newsstand. It is completely unusable from my perspective as a visually impaired user. No effort has been made to use Apple's accessibility guidelines. With RNIB removing the electronic text version of the field I now have no means of reading this magazine whatsoever. I have contacted IPC media and have received no response at all to my query
- TI Media Limited
- 53.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- The Field Magazine Subscription £3.99
- The Field Magazine Subscription £30.99
- Shooting Times & Country Magazine Better Shooting £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.