The Gourmet Society
By Simard Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get instant access to top restaurant deals straight from your mobile!
Gourmet Society offers 25% off your total bill (including all your drinks!), 50% off food, or 2 for 1 at over 6,500 restaurants across the UK. From national brands like Café Rouge, Bella Italia, Vintage Inns, Prezzo and La Tasca to the largest collection of AA rosette and Michelin starred venues and thousands of local favourites too.
Simply download the FREE easy-to-use app and get Gourmet on-the-go!
- Restaurant Search
- Find restaurants near you
- View full restaurant description, images and contact details
- See route from your current location
- Read member reviews
Digital Membership Card
- Show your Gourmet Society card on your mobile to get your discount - no need for plastic!
- Purchase a Gourmet Society membership through the app
- Or simply activate your card by entering your details
- Keep a track of how much money you've saved!
- Simply enter how much you've saved each time you use your card and watch the savings grow and grow!
- Add a restaurant to your favourites for future reference
- Get access to our additional member offers with GS+
- Exclusive member discounts on top UK attractions, hotel stays, airport lounges, afternoon tea and much more!
For any queries or problems with the app please get in touch by emailing us at TheAppTeam@gourmetsociety.co.uk
For more information please visit www.gourmetsociety.co.uk
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Bug fixes and general updates
I used this app an Year ago, paid £1 for the account. Tried at various places and all restaurants advised that this offer is too old and doesn't exist anymore. Tried at more that 20 restaurants and no good at all. So I simply deleted the app
Now I'm writing this review as my account was charged £40 after an Year which I'm not aware of at all. I haven't seen any direct debits or standing orders in my account, but no idea how they charged. When I asked, they said I'm still using them service. It's a joke, I haven't saved nothing neither their offers are valid.
I advise do not be trapped by these companies, If you need deals, I recommend groupon. At least few good deals and no charges.
Used to be useful....
This app used to just be a virtual version of the GS card with a simple search function to find deals - this was useful.
Now it has lots of options where you can fill in details of what you have saved but unless you fill in details there are no back buttons for the new screens. Search has become really slow and it is hard to get to the page with the membership number. Thus the app has become to complicated fails in its core purpose and is difficult to navigate. So I just use the actual card.
Confirms that GS like making finding deals really hard - they just want to take the membership fee and run.
Previous app was far better
Previous version was very attractive, user-friendly and slick, whereas this version is the opposite. One particularly annoying omission is the information on how many diners can take advantage of the restaurant's offer using one card. I was caught out at a local curry house after I took a few friends there and found I could only use the card for one of us.