If you're looking for inspiring knitting patterns using interesting techniques and luxurious yarns, The Knitter is the magazine for you. We bring you more than 12 beautiful patterns from world-class designers in each issue, featuring intriguing ways with yarn for you to try.
There's lots to read, too, showcasing the best of what's going on in the world of knitting right now, plus in-depth looks at knitting traditions and history, contemporary designers and artisan yarn producers. What's more, our popular Masterclass series helps to give readers the confidence to try new techniques.
Subscriptions and single issues:
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using The Knitter app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
*An exclusive subscription offer for Christmas
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been buying this magazine since it began and went digital two years ago. I run this on my iPad and have had no issues at all. I would also like to see some cheaper substitutes yarns. Apart from that keep up the good work.
A good magazine
The Knitter itself is a good magazine. However, I do find it doesn’t give enough alternative economical yarn choices.
The app is extremely unstable. I have bought quite a few digital copies but I won’t buy anymore as it is too frustrating to try and read them.
However, the tech department was very helpful and quickly replied to my queries.
Love the patterns it offers, however the app is too unstable. It worked very well at first, but now find it impossible to use. As a result I cancelled my subscription until they sort it out.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 38.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £4.99
- Issue 79 £6.99
- Knitting and Crochet Christmas Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.