By far the easiest way to manage your game play! Regular or new players, buy your tickets on the go straight from the palm of your hand. Check the latest lottery results or simply scan your ticket and see.
Install today and play:
• The nation’s favourite game that delivers life-changing jackpots.
• Play with your chosen numbers or pick a Lucky Dip.
• There’s a guaranteed Millionaire Raffle winner plus 20 raffle prizes of £20,000 every Wednesday and Saturday - be sure to check the lotto results!
• The glamour game with 2 giant jackpots every week on Tuesday and Friday, there’s 2 guaranteed UK millionaires too!
• Don’t forget to look out for our EuroMillions Jackpot Events too and to buy your EuroMillions ticket.
• Play for £1.00 every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday for a chance of winning the top prize of £500,000!
• The Thunderball jackpot isn’t shared, win and it’s all yours!
HotPicks (Bigger prizes for fewer numbers!)
• Try Lotto HotPicks, the £1 game with a £350,000 top prize. Pick and match either 1 to 5 Lotto balls to win, pick and match 3 balls and you win £800! Give it a go every Wednesday and Saturday.
• You can now play EuroMillions HotPicks too! Pick and match either 1 to 5 EuroMillions balls. Pick and match 3 balls to win £1,500 or 5 balls to win the £1,000,000 top prize! Play every Tuesday and Friday.
Use the ticket scanner feature to see if you’re a winner
• If you buy your Lotto, EuroMillions, Thunderball, HotPicks tickets in a store, use the ticket scanner to quickly find out if you’re a winner.
• One tap of the screen is all it takes to scan your ticket and check lottery results.
• We've added Touch ID to secure your account and ensure your details are safe. Plus it speeds up the login!
• Add, save and update your lucky numbers for ease of play.
Head to the GameStore to play instant win games
• Games range from 25p to £10 to play, and you can win anything from a few quid to a massive £4,000,000.
Help change lives for the better
• Every time you buy a National Lottery ticket you help support Good Causes all over the UK and Isle of Man. In fact, over £30M is donated each week.
Install the Official National Lottery App today!
To improve the app experience, we collect anonymous information about browsing behaviour. If you have a suggestion or new feature for us to include, we want to know! Email us through email@example.com.
Please note whilst available for download for iPad, the app is best used on iPhone devices.
You can follow us on:
• Twitter - http://twitter.com/TNLUK
• YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNationalLottery
• Instagram - http://instagram.com/tnluk
• Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/TheNationalLotteryUK?fref=ts
You must be 16 or over to play National Lottery Games and must be physically located in the UK or the Isle of Man when playing online. Account Terms, Rules and Procedures (and any applicable Game Specific Rules) apply when playing online. In addition, when using The National Lottery App, App Terms and Conditions apply.
Lotto HotPicks and EuroMillions HotPicks prizes are fixed, subject to capping.
Helping you play responsibly - we want lots of people to play a little, rather than a few playing a lot – it's our guiding principle. Around 70% of UK adults play our games and encouraging Responsible Play is at the heart of everything we do.
The National Lottery is accredited by GamCare for our high standards in player protection and social responsibility.
In this release players can now store their username or email at sign in, so you can play the games you love quicker.
Ratings and Reviews
Wow, this is truly awful. Where to start?
Firstly, logging in. Requires username/password every time. Even cheap & nasty apps requiring authentication have cottoned on to the use of the fingerprint, not this one.
Buying a ticket with saved numbers, after logging in, requires funds in the account. Obviously can't just use a card, oh no, have to mess about adding a minimum of £10. Then, navigate the mess to be prompted with "numbers saved in your account" vs "numbers saved in your app". Why would I care? Either I saved them or I didn't.
Eventually, successfully bought a ticket. Draw takes place: did I win??? How the hell would I know? The system could email (I think it does on the odd occasion you do actually win), alert, at least provide SOME indication, rather than having to navigate through many screens after logging in AGAIN. Results checker is laughable. Who cares what numbers came up? The only question I want an answer to is "can I abandon this wage slave life and embark on a voyage into my dreams?" That'll be a deep dive into the appalling web-browser interface within the app then, dismissing the cookie warning on the way. Eventually you'll have your hopes dashed, then have to go back through the purchasing rigmarole for another chance. Awful.
Basic things missing
This app really need to move with the times.
Firstly there STILL isn’t any option to log in with Touch or Face ID. This wouldn’t be an issue if the app actually REMEMBERED MY LOGIN DETAILS. Why am I forced to type them in every time I use it? It’s ANNOYING and time consuming. I can auto login on both my bank and savings account, but can’t do it on a lottery app? Ludicrous.
After the last update it also wiped the numbers I had save in the app - why? I had to put them in all over again.
And this minimum £10 top up is ridiculous. Why are you forcing people to top up by this much? Why can’t we top up with £5 or even the amount we’d like to top up with? We’re not topping up phone credit.
And finally, why do we have to wait until the next day to see the drawn numbers? If you can’t watch it on tv because you’re out, you’d expect to be able to go on the app to see what the numbers are after the draw. But no, no numbers shown until the following day. It’s quicker to google the numbers after the draw, than wait for this app to bother telling you. And you don’t get an email to tell you you’ve won anything until the following day either.
I literally only use this app to save me a drive to the shop if I’m busy, ill or not near a shop. Because that’s all it’s good for at the moment.
Handy addition to desktop version
Not as easy to use as the desktop version, but very useful for those last minute ticket purchases on the move.
Way better than queuing at a corner shop till.
You have a player and funds account which you have to load with real funds to be able to purchase a ticket which can slow you down but better than just piling on to a credit card bill.
You always get a notification that you have won even if it’s a small amount spit saving having to check the numbers yourself .. another time saver..
But app function could do with an upgrade to make it slicker... its looking a little long in the tooth now compared with most apps nowadays. But well worth having on your phone even so..
- Camelot UK Lotteries Limited
- 27.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- Camelot UK Lotteries Limited ©
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.