The New Zealand Herald
By The New Zealand Herald
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With The New Zealand Herald iPad app, you get the latest news and most important stories of the day wherever you are – all hand-picked by our editors.
With the NZ Herald iPad app, you can:
- Opt-in for Breaking News Alerts from NZ Herald so you can be the first to know when major stories happen.
- View all of your favourite sections of the Herald combined with interactivity of your iPad.
- Easily swipe between stories.
- Share stories via Facebook, Twitter and email.
- Customise the menu bar – you decide which content comes first.
- View photo galleries and video in full screen.
- Use the built in QR reader accessed via the Scan button in the main navigation, to scan QR codes from The New Zealand Herald newspaper to access related article content and section content.
Download it now.
Note: App requires a minimum iOS6.0 and higher.
The QR reader operates via the devices inbuilt camera therefore an iPad 2 or higher is required for the operation of this function.
What's New in Version 2.0.7
Misc bug fixes
Too many bugs in all the latest releases. App crashes, pages don't open, video doesn't play and it can lock up. Plus spelling and grammar is still poor for a news site.
Too many bugs
Poor user experience
Not sure how passed apple submission process
Articles opening and closing
Poor release testing by agency / dev team
Inadequate testing against beta iOS
Used to be good app but now pretty useless
Would fail outside nz
Video & image links STILL never work. Crashes randomly.
- Category: News
- Updated: 29 June 2014
- Version: 2.0.7
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: APN Online (New Zealand) Ltd
- © Copyright 2012, APN Holdings NZ Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.