The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers
By TSO (The Stationery Office)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ONLY OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) app for the Car Theory and Hazard Perception test. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests.
Fully compatible with iOS 9.
6 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD IT
1. STUDY – information on all 14 topics to help you understand the theory fully
2. PRACTICE – answer questions on topics to see how much you’ve learnt, including practice case studies
3. MOCK TESTS – includes EVERY official DVSA car theory test revision question and answer – no other app has more official questions
4. HAZARD PERCEPTION – 10 official DVSA practice hazard perception interactive video clips and an introduction to the test
5. EXTRAS – loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond, including The Official Highway Code and a voiceover option
6. EASY TO USE – it makes revision on the go really simple with a clear 3-step approach: study, practice and mock tests
The app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad.
Great value at only £4.99 for this official app - much less than the cost of retaking your test!
What's New in Version 3.1
This version includes:
• iOS 10 compatibility improvements
• Minor updates to content, including the latest copy of The Official Highway Code
• Minor improvements to Practice and Mock test functionality
Great! Passed first time within 2 weeks!
Such an amazing map. I thought I'd never pass my theory and after just 2 weeks revision (was not even revising flat out) I managed to pass with a 47/50 and a 58/75. This is definitely an app that helps you a lot. One minor thing is that I came to think that I got asked the same questions over and over again but it could be a good thing because if you do it 30 times like I did and also read the study part. They all get stuck in your head. I also bought the official DVSA disc for my
Computer in hope to answer a different variety of questions and I also used the CD for hazard perception part of the test. Overall it did me good and I'm glad to say that I passed first time. Well worth it for just 5 pound because it's just that small amount of money for something you never have to do again in your life. So much weight off my shoulders . :)
Passed 1st time
Booked my theory as soon as my provisional license arrived. Was able to get a appointment within the same week. As an A2 student it was hard to spend time on anything other than my subjects. Only actually revised for 2 days and went in knowing I'd fail but passed 😁 I bought a 3 of the apps in a bundle for £9.99 and have to say it was one of her best purchases I've ever made. Recommended it to everyone and they also passed using the DVSA apps.
Pass 1st time thanks to the app
I passed my theory test today. First time. I start the study and the practice two weeks before the exam date. The exam week was very serious and doing the 14 sections practice every two days. Hazard test is different at the exam but multiple questions are 98% the same. I really recommend this app for everyone who's willing to pass quickly the theory Test
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 18 November 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 402 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Stationery Office Limited
- © 2014 Crown copyright
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.