The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers
By TSO (The Stationery Office)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ONLY OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) app for the Car Theory and Hazard Perception test. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests.
Now updated for full compatibility with iOS 8 and including the Official Highway Code 2015 edition
6 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD IT
1. STUDY – information on all 14 topics to help you understand the theory fully
2. PRACTICE – answer questions on topics to see how much you’ve learnt, including practice case studies
3. MOCK TESTS – includes EVERY official DVSA car theory test revision question and answer – no other app has more official questions
4. HAZARD PERCEPTION – 10 official DVSA practice hazard perception interactive video clips and an introduction to the test
5. EXTRAS – loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond, including The Official Highway Code 2015 edition and a voiceover option
6. EASY TO USE – it makes revision on the go really simple with clear 3-step approach: study, practice and mock tests
The app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad.
Great value at only £4.99 for this official app - much less than the cost of retaking your test!
What's New in Version 2.0
- a new and improved Hazard Perception section containing the official DVSA practice clips in full CGI format.
- updated revision questions in relation to Traffic Officers in England and Active Traffic Management (ATM) on motorways.
- the 2015 edition of The Official Highway Code.
- bug fix for entering your test date reminder.
- an option to allow us to collect usage information to help improve the app.
Copy of actual test!
This app is amazing! I bought it a month before and would practice for a little while every night. I passed my theory first time, the questions were exactly the same as I had practiced in this app. Would definitely recommend for everyone, no questions about it!!
Defo worth it!
Brought this app, practised for around 1/2 weeks b4 test, went through the study section and then mocks! Passed first time :) basically every question on this app was in my test, hazard perception bit could be developed but still gives you a idea of what to expect.
Sent from heaven
This app is a must get
Forget the fact that it's £4.99
Just remember with this app you will pass because it's a gift sent from God
Good luck to everyone taking the test
- Category: Education
- Updated: 29 June 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 348 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Stationery Office Limited
- © 2014 Crown copyright
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.