The ONLY OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) app for the Car Theory and Hazard Perception test. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests.
** No. 1 app in the UK in 2017 **
Contains ALL the information you need to pass your car theory test first time. ONLY £4.99. Far cheaper than the cost of retaking your test!
To see how our app works visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8QRDYiLbrI
Over 1 million happy people have passed using our apps.
Fully compatible with iOS 11.
7 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD IT
1. The only official theory test kit app – it’s from DVSA, the people who set the tests
2. Contains every car theory test revision question
3. Includes a copy of The Official Highway Code, with all the latest rules and road signs
4. Features 20 interactive hazard perception video clips in CGI format, just like the ones in the real test
5. Study, practise and test yourself with unlimited mock tests
6. Track your progress so you know when you’re ready to pass
7. Yours for as long as you need it, so you can revise at your own speed
Helping you through a lifetime of safe driving.
The app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad.
1. Due to the high-quality nature of the CGI videos within the app it requires approximately 700MB of free storage.
2. You can choose to download the voiceover separately, which will read out all the theory test revision questions, answers and explanations for you. This will require additional storage space.
What's New text is as follows:
• The Official Highway Code is being updated on 4th June to include new information about learner drivers on motorways, details of MOT-exempt vehicles and revised first-aid information
• The app is now fully up to date and includes study and theory test questions on these subjects
• Also included is the most recent impression of The Official Highway Code
• Please be aware that updating your app to this version will mean that all your progress scores are reset
Ratings and Reviews
PASSED FIRST TIME THANKS TO THIS APP
This was the only revision source I used. I roughly gave myself 2 weeks from the date I booked to fully prepare myself, however I only started properly revising in my last week. I had no previous driving experience before this, *hence* I wanted to get this out the way for when I start my driving lessons.
I got 46 correct out of 50 in the multiple choice and 51 out of 75 in the Hazard Perception. This app provides EVERYTHING you need and believe me when I say that it gives 100% accuracy when compared to the real thing. The hazard perception videos were spot on and almost identical to those in the real thing. Advice I would give is to read through all the topics, do a couple of mock tests and revise the ones you get wrong. It's easier to learn off your mistakes, and they give explanations as to why it's that particular answer so it's great.
Would 100% recommend👍
Excellent App PASSED FIRST TIME!!
GReat App and easy to use and also very aesthetically pleasing. I downloaded a month before my theory test and just opened it up and did the revision topics on occasion and practiced a few topics. Until the last week I made sure I completed everything! I did every mock test until the app actually ran out of questions for me lol scoring 47+ to even 50/50 on some mock test I did the mock test till I was able to answer all questions in under 10 mins (but that’s just me as I’m very competitive lol) the hazard perceptions videos were good though there’s only a few on there. On the actual hazard perception theory test you don’t have to actually click ON the hazard just when you see one which makes it a lot easier as the videos on your phone can be really small and hard to see but nonetheless good. GET THIS APP.
I am yet to take my theory test, but so far i find this app extremely effective. I was recommended it by a friend as she used it for about 5/6months to then pass her theory first time! When i downloaded it i knew absolutely nothing about the road and being on it, but now i know as much as i could ever possibly want to. I like how there are options to take lots of mini quiz-tests and mocks that are actually timed that then tell you if you passed or failed at the end. i also love that you can choose specific topics to practice if you’re a little rusty on them more then others! The hazard perception interactive videos are great too. I would highly recommend this app, hence the 5stars. If you want to pass your theory first time, this app is definitely worth the money.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.