The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers
By TSO (The Stationery Office)
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The ONLY OFFICIAL Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) app for the Car Theory and Hazard Perception test. Written by DVSA – the people who set the tests.
Fully compatible with iOS 9 and 10.
6 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD IT
1. STUDY – information on all 14 topics to help you understand the theory fully
2. PRACTICE – answer questions on topics to see how much you’ve learnt, including practice case studies
3. MOCK TESTS – includes EVERY official DVSA car theory test revision question and answer – no other app has more official questions
4. HAZARD PERCEPTION – 10 official DVSA practice hazard perception interactive video clips and an introduction to the test
5. EXTRAS – loads of extra features to help you prepare for your test and beyond, including The Official Highway Code and a voiceover option
6. EASY TO USE – it makes revision on the go really simple with a clear 3-step approach: study, practice and mock tests
The app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad.
Great value at only £4.99 for this official app - much less than the cost of retaking your test!
What's New in Version 3.3
· Several theory test centres have changed their address. Make sure you check the app’s theory test centre locator.
· In response to your feedback we’ve improved the Hazard Perception part of the app by increasing the number of taps allowed when you’re responding to the video clips.
PASSED FIRST TIME THANKS TO THIS APP
This was the only revision source I used. I roughly gave myself 2 weeks from the date I booked to fully prepare myself, however I only started properly revising in my last week. I had no previous driving experience before this, *hence* I wanted to get this out the way for when I start my driving lessons.
I got 46 correct out of 50 in the multiple choice and 51 out of 75 in the Hazard Perception. This app provides EVERYTHING you need and believe me when I say that it gives 100% accuracy when compared to the real thing. The hazard perception videos were spot on and almost identical to those in the real thing. Advice I would give is to read through all the topics, do a couple of mock tests and revise the ones you get wrong. It's easier to learn off your mistakes, and they give explanations as to why it's that particular answer so it's great.
Would 100% recommend👍
Excellent App PASSED FIRST TIME!!
GReat App and easy to use and also very aesthetically pleasing. I downloaded a month before my theory test and just opened it up and did the revision topics on occasion and practiced a few topics. Until the last week I made sure I completed everything! I did every mock test until the app actually ran out of questions for me lol scoring 47+ to even 50/50 on some mock test I did the mock test till I was able to answer all questions in under 10 mins (but that’s just me as I’m very competitive lol) the hazard perceptions videos were good though there’s only a few on there. On the actual hazard perception theory test you don’t have to actually click ON the hazard just when you see one which makes it a lot easier as the videos on your phone can be really small and hard to see but nonetheless good. GET THIS APP.
PASSED FIRST TIME!
I've recently just turned 17 so I wanted to start driving as soon as possible. I used various apps and read various books but nothing seemed to be sticking, I then heard about this app. As it was a low price I thought "I may as well give it a shot". This was only 6 days before my theory test, so I only had a short while to pass. Absolutely amazing and gives a wide view on every type of questions they can ask and brilliant to use to practice hazard perception! I haven't even had one practical driving lesson yet and I passed with full 50/50 marks on the answer section and 70/75 on the hazard perception, so nearly full marks on that part too. Very happy I purchased this app and it is worth every penny and minute spent! 1000% would recommend. Thank you.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 08 June 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 403 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Stationery Office Limited
- © 2014 Crown copyright
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.