The Original Tale of Peter Rabbit
By Penguin Books
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Celebrate the 150th anniversary of Beatrix Potter with the only authorized Peter Rabbit™ app.
* The original and authorized edition of The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter, published by Frederick Warne & Co
* Animated action and rich 3-D sound effects throughout the story with fun hidden features
* Four entertaining and educational games and colouring activities
Great games and activities:
• Three matching games, perfect for all ages – choose from Colours, Numbers and Baby Animals.
• The Hide Peter game pits our naughty rabbit against Mr. McGregor – only the fastest fingers can save our hapless hero!
• Test your reactions in the Hungry Bunny game by helping Peter Rabbit catch juicy vegetables but avoid fish and old boots.
• Choose from 6 classic scenes from The Tale of Peter Rabbit to colour or complete using magic colouring.
Published in 1902, 250 million copies of The Tale of Peter Rabbit have been sold worldwide making Beatrix Potter’s timeless story one of the most famous children’s books of all time.
Featuring the original text and illustrations, the pages are beautifully enhanced with pictures that come to life, realistic sound effects and a ‘read to me’ option as well as a narration by Rosemary Leach and music composed Carl Davis. The amazing surround sound is best appreciated through the use of headphones.
Explore 3-D scenes of Peter Rabbits burrow, Mr. McGregor’s toolshed, the vegetable garden and the wood. Each scene features a game and hidden extras for you to find.
If you experience any technical issues with this app please get in touch. We are happy to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.21
App preview video added. A few bug fixes.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 14 July 2016
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 249 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Penguin Books
- © 2011 Penguin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.