The Photo Cookbook is like a private cooking course in your kitchen with an expert chef who makes everything easy to understand. Beautiful photography, elegantly displayed in high resolution, illustrates each step.
The "Quick & Easy" cookbook, included free, will form the basis of your recipe collection. It features 60 exciting recipes and more than 500 high-resolution photos. Any recipe in the cookbook can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.
Nine more cookbooks, each with at least 60 recipes, await your discovery:
- Family Recipes
- Barbecuing (72 recipes)
- Simple & Delicious
At the start of each recipe is a photo of all the ingredients you'll need. You can tap on the ingredients to see more photos and useful information.
Each step is quick and easy to understand, and the images that accompany each phase make good cooking available to everyone. Each recipe ends with a photo of the finished dish, complete with serving suggestions.
Features at a glance:
- 60 recipes (in four chapters) are included for free
- Expand the recipe collection to a total of 612 recipes and 10 cookbooks using in-app purchases
- Over 500 high-quality photos per Cookbook in Retina resolution
- All recipes illustrated in professional step-by-step photos
- Search for recipes and ingredients across all cookbooks
- Ingredients lists can be shared with others for easy shopping
- Recipes you love can be marked as favourites
- Add your own notes to recipes
- Ingredients provided with extra images and helpful information
- Nutritional information for all recipes
This version adds support for iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
More recipes to explore.
Essential for all food lovers
Fantastic app. Initially bought it on my mother's iPad. Now use it on all our devices. Straight forward and beautiful design. No over complicated nonsense like other cookbook apps. And it's got to be one of the most stable iOS apps I've ever downloaded.
EDIT: time for a 4 year late review update. I love the new cleaner interface and all-in-one app. But I miss the old app icons!! Would be great if you added customisable app icons (similar to Narwhal for example). Other than that, thank you for not abandoning the app like most developers do as soon as they become successful.
Loyal customer since 2012 - Jefferson,Last,Ditter++++, Sutton (English) excellent
Love the quick and easy, it’s all just great..... if only they could get funding to have the Photo Cookbook restaurant chain, then we wouldn’t even have to make it. I find inspiration here I don’t necessary follow the ingredients precisely due to cost, sourcing, quantity.
Any student should have this, also any iPad Gift at Christmas should have this loaded on it too. It’s so useful.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Barbecuing - 72 recipes
Perfect BBQ for beginners and experts
Vegetarian - 60 recipes
Sophisticated meat-free dishes
Simple & Delicious 60 recipes
Treats for beginners and experts
Tapas - 60 recipes
Delicious Spanish appetisers
Family Recipes - 60 dishes
Cooking for the whole family
Italian - 60 recipes
Delicious dishes from antipasti to dolci
- ditter.projektagentur GmbH
- 112 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 ditter.projektagentur GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Italian - 60 recipes £2.99
- Asian - 60 recipes £2.99
- Baking - 60 recipes £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.