The Recipe Box - Your Kitchen, Your Recipes
By Kathleen Tafel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, display, and manage your very own recipes with one of the best loved recipe managers in the app store. The Recipe Box is all you need to build a fantastic looking digital cookbook you’ll use every day. Developed by foodies who love their iPad, this 21st-century cooking tool helps you get your recipes into a quickly-sorted, easily shared format that can’t be misplaced, covered in stains, or catch on fire. "The perfect tool for serious cooks" — @AppStore
“Attention to small details makes The Recipe Box stand apart from its competition.” — PadGadget
“The Recipe Box is easily the best cooking tool app on the market today.” — AppAdvice.com
“For home cooks… a welcome addition to the iPad’s kitchen repertoire” — iPad 'n Gravy
New and Notable, Staff Favorite — iTunes App Store
• One-touch Instant Import from more than 80 popular recipe sites
(See support site for list)
• Capture data from any unsupported website quickly and easily
• Transfer recipes from any email or text document with copy and paste
• Fully flexible entry fields allow for imperial or metric units
• Use The Recipe Box Keyboard to tap in shortcuts for cooking terms
• Write notes while you cook without leaving the display screen
• Swap and sync with other users or other devices with Recipe Link
• Search for multiple ingredients simultaneously
• Cross-reference recipes in multiple categories
• Sort and rate recipes
• Email ingredients as a clickable shopping list
• Email import/export and printing
• Access your recipes without an Internet connection
• Back up recipes through iTunes file sharing
• Luscious typography and professional layout for iOS7
• Focus on ingredients and instructions with no-distractions cook layout
• Switch easily between multiple recipes while tracking the current step
• Highlight steps in the directions with a tap
• Dim ingredients as you organize them
• Recipe ingredients, instructions, and notes respond to Text Size in iPad Settings.
• Tutorials to guide you through various functions
• Feature maps
• Quickly send feedback or ask questions
Please write to us with your questions!
If you’re having an issue with using the app, we’re here to help. If you leave your questions here on the iTunes reviews, we have no way to write you back. Also, don’t forget to check the website for our tutorials and FAQs which we are always working to improve based on your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.0.7
Stability and performance enhancements.
— Fix issue where app would occasionally not open after emailing shopping list.
— Various instant import improvements.
Does what it says on the tin. You can upload your own photos and importing recipes is easy. You can also add web links which is helpful when you want to share. Just what I wanted!!
Just get auto response with links to things that don't help , but tell you to write again if still in doubt ...so you write again ...guess what ...just get auto response asking you to write again if tips don't help ....get another auto response etc etc , yet their email states they " supposedly " read every email ....yeah !!!
I would be cross if it was free ..but I paid for this app !!!!!!
Best recipe app so far
Would get 5 stars if you could edit the categories to suit your own/your country's style, and if you could stop the keyboard popping up when cutting and pasting.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 02 June 2014
- Version: 4.0.7
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kathleen Tafel
- © 2011-2014 Corpus Collusion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.