By Situation Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Register - Biting the hand that feeds IT
With more than 5 million readers, The Register is the one of the world's biggest online tech publications.
It has news desks in London, San Francisco and Sydney to make sure you get the news you need wherever and whenever it happens. And it has columnists who'll give you an interesting take on the implications.
It has an active community of IT Pros from across the world, who discuss everything from cloud to chips, systems design to sys admins, Virtualisation to Vatican bloggers, Latvian hackers to liquid crystal raygun turrets.
For an original slant on the world of technology, you could do worse.
The Register. It's where tech lives.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Based on your feedback:
- Changing the text size of the articles now updates the lists
- Improvements when submitting comments
- The app name no longer gets truncated on some devices
Here's a reminder of what was in 2.1.0:
- A fresh new look for your perusal
- Support for some of your larger devices (including the iPad Pro)
- Got an iPhone 6s or 6s Plus? Peek and pop into article links
- Links now load using Apple’s inbuilt Safari view
Opens while scrolling
The register should write an article on their app and tell the world about how an IT news company can't even QA their own app. Very annoying that it keeps opening when scrolling.
Articles STILL open while scrolling
Still a pathetic attempt at an app. Articles STILL open while scrolling due to being overly sensitive.
Clearly trying to ramp up the read rate for ad revenue.
When scrolling it opens the articles due to sensitivity. Terrible ads at the bottom as well.