The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.23.0
Monsters have arrived to terrorize Springfield! The only thing standing in their way is… other monsters? Wait a minute, when did those monsters arrive? This town needs a more accurate census.
Join Filmmaker Lisa and a band of monsters as they fight to save Springfield and make the greatest monster movie ever in our annual Treehouse of Horror update!
Brilliant game but too many time sensitive challenges
I love this game and generally play it first thing in the morning over a cup of tea and then at the end of the day to unwind. My two criticism are that I can't get anywhere in developing Springfield Heights because the targets at each level are too high and the stuff to get to those targets are either too low in value or just no longer available in the store. Please can completing Springfield Heights be more attainable? Secondly, there are too many time sensitive challenges. The game developers are not recognising that some of their audiences have full time jobs and can't spend the whole time on the app and may only have two or three windows a day to play. There is so much to develop and grow in the town itself that all these challenges are just getting too much and out of hand. Maybe three or four of these a year, and not so hard to achieve when you can't log in all of them time. A slightly slower place please.
Brilliant game, not enough space
Every event update I get excited to see what new stuff I can place in my Springfield, however, with each new event update comes the problem of not having enough space to place all the event buildings and decorations. There is always land available to buy when the update comes out but this is not enough. More land would be better, and more land for Springfield heights too. This was a nice entertaining update but there isn't enough space to enjoy it fully. Also some more water space would be useful as well. Other than that, I can't see any other reason to moan.
Keeps crashing when visiting friends towns...
I love this game ..been playing it for absolutely years now! But it's constantly crashing every single time I visit friends towns. I'm able to visit about 4 or 5 times before the whole game closes and I have to restart. This is the third time I've submitted a review about this and still nothing has been done. Do you even read your reviews??? It's so frustrating and makes me give up playing when I'm halfway through doing something. Please sort it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 October 2016
- Version: 4.23.0
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R£0.79
- Stack of 60 Donuts£3.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts£7.99
- Dozen Donuts£1.49
- Truckload of 300 Donuts£14.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts£39.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts£79.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts£2.99
- Frink's Special Offer£4.49
- Platinum Scratch-R£5.99