The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.17.6
The children did what Springfield’s police force, military, and mad scientists couldn’t: they defeated the evil M’nthster, proving once again that children should be in charge of everything… wait maybe not… With the town back to normal, it’s time to clear out the candy and prep for the Holidays!
So stay tuned to Tapped Out for the holidays because we’re way better than spending time with your family.
Just keeps getting better. New content added on a monthly, and sometimes weekly basis, with now 59 levels and counting with Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Valentines and summer events each year to get more great stuff. So many characters and references to the show. Really worth it. The best game of its genre, some complain about the high donut costs but to be honest the game plays no different without and the player is rewarded with donuts from mystery boxes every once and a while too so it's all good.
Monorail update and now the collect all features just make this a truly awesome game, other games of this genre should take note! This and pinball arcade are the best games on the App Store.
A Great Game
A great game, I enjoy playing it regularly to collect from the buildings and finish jobs. Other players complain about it needing too many donuts, when it doesn't give away many, but I have friends and neighbours on level 50+ and it doesn't seem to have been a problem for them. What I don't like in the game is the vandalism which has a negative impact on your rating in the game. When the other things we do in the game helps our neighbours, why is this negative thing put in it for us to do? It seems unnecessary.
I LOVE THIS GAME BUT DOWNLOADS TAKE TO LONG😆
I love this game so much my fav game been playing it for so long and compete with my other half at who's higher and got what people and what buildings only thing I would say to improve is when updates are available they take so long it makes me not want to play as I have to sit and let it download no matter what wifi I use and the strengths of the signal on the wifi please take note because I love this game only fault I can find and also add more levels as I'm nearly at the end and don't want it to finish 😆
- Category: Games
- Updated: 17 November 2015
- Version: 4.17.6
- Size: 78.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R£0.79
- Stack of 60 Donuts£3.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts£7.99
- Dozen Donuts£1.49
- Truckload of 300 Donuts£14.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts£39.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts£79.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts£2.99
- Frink's Special Offer£4.49
- Réserve de 132 vieux donuts£5.99