The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.18.6
It’s a holiday miracle: the holidays are finally over!
But with the Simpson family now complete, what will be their next adventure in Springfield?
Will romance blossom?
Will Homer finally “take-off” on his own?
Will anyone answer these questions? Anyone? Please?
Stay tuned and find out!
Just keeps getting better. New content added on a monthly, and sometimes weekly basis, with now 59 levels and counting with Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Valentines and summer events each year to get more great stuff. So many characters and references to the show. Really worth it. The best game of its genre, some complain about the high donut costs but to be honest the game plays no different without and the player is rewarded with donuts from mystery boxes every once and a while too so it's all good.
Christmas update with Maggie and loads of other characters and buildings is far superior than the likes of the family guy game, and this one also doesn't crash all the time, other games of this genre should take note! This and pinball arcade are the best games on the App Store.
Getting really sick to death with it keep crashing you give us a certain amount of time to do the challenges but how can I do them when it keeps crashing getting close to just uninstalling the game because all ready sick to death of the very high prices in donuts you got next to no donuts for doing challenges and yet good things are like 200 donuts it's a joke wrote this a while back but now great work by ea was very close to getting rid of the game but now there is challenges to win donuts which I think is brill and hope it continues great work now carry on
I have been playing this game for years with no problems.......until now!! I can only load the game, tap the screen to collect my daily reward and it throws me off. It was a little better when I built a building for Maggie where I could collect money from houses etc but as soon as I tapped on the finished building it would throw me off. What's happened?!! I thought with the update it would be better but it's not 😢 Reading reviews it looks like Maggie is to blame for a lot of problems lately!! Please sort it out EA!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 January 2016
- Version: 4.18.6
- Size: 79.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R£0.79
- Stack of 60 Donuts£3.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts£7.99
- Dozen Donuts£1.49
- Truckload of 300 Donuts£14.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts£39.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts£79.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts£2.99
- Réserve de 132 vieux donuts£5.99
- Frink's Special Offer£4.49