The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.14.5
Springfield’s Terwilliger troubles are over, but what’s next on the horizon? Something even more dramatic and murderous? Or perhaps a villain with way less hair? Will the sentient computer that has taken over EA ever tell?
New characters, new buildings and new stories are coming soon!
Simpsons tapped out
I have been playing this game from pretty much the start and it is very addictive. I am currently at the top level and look forward to new updates planned for the future. The only problem I have is it will not let me buy any more land which is annoying because with every update comes new buildings to place and no extra room. So you spend time making it look good just to end up packing new buildings in like sardines.
The tapped out review by maggie
I have been a player of this game for almost 2 years now and i simply never get bored of it. It in my opinion is fun, exciting and funny. I think that the animation is perfect for a game that is free. The only issue i have from time to time maybe me spending my doughnuts by accident when tapping on the money too quickly . I look forward to this game everyday as the game remains updated everyday
Could do better
Have been playing this game for 18 months now, started off ok, as there was lots of things to do etc, but the more you get into the game the more donuts you need to buy things etc,
I wish they would make getting donut more easier, I would never actually use proper money to buy them & would suggest that you can exchange game money for donuts, this would keep the interest in the game, other than that, it's an ok game
- Category: Games
- Updated: 27 May 2015
- Version: 4.14.5
- Size: 45.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R£0.79
- Stack of 60 Donuts£3.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts£7.99
- Dozen Donuts£1.49
- Truckload of 300 Donuts£14.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts£39.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts£79.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts£2.99
- Réserve de 132 vieux donuts£5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts£10.99