The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.20.2
Springfield is heading west! (Or maybe it already was west? We’re still not really sure on its location.) With dirt roads, old timey buildings, bandits, and a treasure trove of gold, you’ll be dying of dysentery before you can shoot a buffalo.
Play today to:
- Change the look of your town with dirt!
- Save your town from invading bandits!
- Hunt for hidden gold!
- Unlock unique animated scenes with every Act and see the story come to life!
- And much much more!
It's a shame EA are so greedy because the game is good. The thing is unless you have 21 hours a day to monitor it you can't complete the tasks without spending lots of real money. The prices they set to complete tasks for things are unrealistic and blatantly greedy. They are out of touch with the average spending capability of a person and that pushes a lot of people away. I'm not short of money but I will not pay 300 donuts (which is over £15) to complete a task that allows Bart to have a different outfit. So what!? Get a grip EA. we see it on Fifa and we see it on here. Your greedy, out of touch, create tasks impossible to complete unless either constantly monitored or spending lots of money on donuts and think your untouchable so will charge what you like because a percentage are silly enough to line your pockets.
Game on fleek
I did leave a bad review of this game a few weeks ago but despite any frustrations I had then, it appears that they have been dealt with in this new update.
Originally I was having problems with Krustyland crashing everytime I made a change to the pathways...this seems to have been corrected as I successfully deleted/edited the paths and the game did not crash. *cue loud cheers*
THANK YOU! Thank you for sorting this issue out, it was annoying me to absolutely no end and has now been sorted...for now at least.
Furthermore I'm starting to get used to the new icons and mission styles that have been introduced to the game. I can se the logic but I still prefer the old system. That's just me tho.
Overall, this is a fantastic game which I greatly enjoy playing and have done so for 2 years now.
To the game developers, please please keep up the good work with this as it's one of the best plays on the App Store!
Been playing this game for nearly 4 yrs now. Have only EVER had one problem and was sorted. Thanks. I agree with some of the people on here (moaning) you do set unrealistic tasks and to purchase a character or a new house/building and such like,everything is so expensive!!!
Please when you get to lvl 50 everything should be half price (at least). I only have one major peeve. Why can you only move the building in 3 directions? There must be something you can do about it?
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 May 2016
- Version: 4.20.2
- Size: 90.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R£0.79
- Stack of 60 Donuts£3.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts£7.99
- Dozen Donuts£1.49
- Truckload of 300 Donuts£14.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts£39.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts£79.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts£2.99
- Frink's Special Offer£4.49
- Réserve de 132 vieux donuts£5.99