The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.13.0
What makes a hero a hero other than meat, bread, and mayo? Wait, WHAT?? Superheroes? Homer isn’t going to be happy about this one…
Heroes and villains are flooding Springfield and the fate of the town is in your hands! You’ve built your town – now it’s time to save it!
Join iconic Simpsons characters as their alter-egos fight against the forces of evil.
With new characters, buildings, decorations, and more, will you be the hero that Springfield needs!?
I have played this game from the very beginning and I'm still a daily player. I love how the updates keep you interested and there are plenty of prizes to work to to enhance your characters and your Springfield.
My only issue is that it takes a long time to play the game when in play. This is only because my Springfield is now so large and I have so many characters. An enhancement to the game would be a button that you can press to set all your characters off to jobs for example - send all on 12 hour jobs with one click.
I have read a lot of reviews on here who complain about the donuts and the price of them on in app purchases. I feel that these are expensive too however they are not needed. I don't have all the premium stuff but it doesn't effect game play.
Needs one improvement to be perfect!
Been a player from the start, love this game but it's very time consuming especially when there's a theme on and you need to play a lot to get the characters and add ons! So One thing that would make this awesome game so much better.. A button that let's you release all your characters from the jobs their doing (obviously only if they've finished) to save you clicking on every single person! And maybe even one for buildings too! Would put the icing on the cake :)
This is my life now
No, seriously. This is my life. I don't own the game, the game owns me. Help.
In all seriousness this app is ludicrously addictive. The content comes straight from your favourite episodes and there is always something to do. But beware! This is very much a 'freemium' game. The free content is great but the luring premium content will empty your savings in no time. It's just takes one purchase of a Golden Itchy & Scratchy card and BAM there go your wages and what've you got to show for it?! A couple of white picket fences and a duff brewery? Totally worth it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 February 2015
- Version: 4.13.0
- Size: 40.7 MB
- Languages: Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, En, French, German, Italian, Ko, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R£0.79
- Stack of 60 Donuts£3.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts£7.99
- Dozen Donuts£1.49
- Truckload of 300 Donuts£14.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts£39.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts£79.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts£2.99
- Réserve de 132 vieux donuts£5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts£10.99