The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
*This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
**Because of its many features, we recommend connecting to WiFi the first time you launch this game. Please be patient while it loads (we promise it’s worth the wait).
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism, and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive, never-before-seen animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, and collect cash.
11. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics made for the Retina display, you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on an iPhone screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
- Play on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 3 (3rd generation) or iPod touch (4th generation).
What's New in Version 4.9.5
The Stonecutters have been exposed and their plans thwarted, too bad as all these emblems are no longer worth the pixels they are made of. Congratulations though, your town is back under the control of only slightly less corrupt and maniacal figures.
Stay tuned as we have more Tapped Out characters, quests and donuts coming soon.
Simple and addictive but annoying and too time consuming after a while.
I do love this game, I downloaded it when it first came out but deleted it after I got to level 25 and my town got wiped....
I have been playing it again for the past couple of months now and as before I am enjoying it, but I am now level 41 and a half, and I am beginning to get annoyed with the lack of doughnuts and difficulty in finding any! You need to add missions, even if it's only with select characters, that give you doughnuts! I'll even do 24 hours! But we need a way to get them!!a doughnut factory would be great! Say you could send a character to work the factory for 24 hours and you get 3 doughnuts, but if you send 2 characters you get 8 doughnuts and 3 characters 14 and so on, even if you capped it at say 3 characters that would be fine, as long as we had a way to get any without having to pay or wait for you to hand them out!
And character missions, at first easy, but as your town grows it takes longer and becomes harder to locate and complete missions, like the character boxes at the top of the screen when they aren't doing anything, a box for when they are waiting to complete a mission would be a great help.
Characters and Overpriced Premium Content
I've been playing this game since the day of release and I think it's about time the characters like Frink, Otto (people like that) should start coming down in price. Also you need to look at bringing people back other characters like Mindy, Shauna and the Spucker Family with different tasks. With the overpriced Premium Content for the characters that have been the since release you should look at dropping the price because you are starting to get a little greedy and I don't want to fall out of love for the game as I really enjoy playing it...also I think you should put Maggie, Sideshow Bob and a few other characters as full time playable...hopefully EA read these reviews because it is a really good game with flaws becoming more apparent
Fantastic, Absolutely Fantastic
This game is great! It is unlike any other game that is a spin off of a TV show or movie. That is because it actually works and the developers actually care about it and fix problems and bugs. The attention to detail is splendid especially when you send a character to do a mission in a building and the lights in the building turn on or something starts moving in the building etc. There are a few things I would like to see though. We really need to see voices for some of the characters who don't already speak when tapped. Fat Tony, is an example of a really popular character who doesn't possess a voice.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 02 July 2014
- Version: 4.9.5
- Size: 46.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R£0.69
- Stack of 60 Donuts£2.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts£6.99
- Dozen Donuts£1.49
- Truckload of 300 Donuts£13.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts£34.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts£69.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts£2.49
- Réserve de 132 vieux donuts£5.49
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts£10.49