The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lights, camera, action! Roll out the red carpet with the Professions gameplay mode in our latest update.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.23.2
Lights, camera, action! Roll out the red carpet with the Professions gameplay mode in our latest update. You can now:
• Call the shots with the new Movie Star profession and help your Sims during their shifts at the Sim Town Movie Studio
• Make everyone starry-eyed as an A-List Actor, or be a big boss Movie Director
• Set the stage for your career and start out as a Crew Member – cruise in your golf cart or keep an eye out for nosey paparazzi from the security booth
• Glam up your Movie Studio as you earn more resources – add a Costume Department, Stunt Set, Audition Room, and a Celebrity Trailer!
Start your walk of fame in The Sims FreePlay today, and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers. That’s a wrap!
Sims is great but......
Great game I love the fact how you have now included two great updates such as the police station and being able to go work with them also the new movie studios and being able to see the sims work there which is so so great and makes the game more cosy and believable also can I make a few suggestions EA and that's can you please do this with more jobs such as the fire station the real estate agency and the school that the pretend go to as this would make the game seem so much better and I think it would attract much more downloads of your game because it really has vastly improved over the last two years but I do think there's still much more stuff that should be done to make it seem even better for now and in the long run.
Finally may I finally add please please please can you stop being so tight with free LP I think we should be rewarded with more LP as it would help speed up the actions and constructions and task affiliated as part of the game I also think that you guys should make the female sims actually look pregnant and also create a sims hospital for them to give birth to make it look more realistic thanks!
LONGER HAIR PLZ
Ok so can the babies have a bit more stuff because right now mine has in its room a fireplace with a rocking chair, a cot, an xylophone and a play mat but. There's a few things missing...teddies? Toys? Pushchairs to take the baby out to park and stuff in. And when the kid goes to the park as it grows up I was thinking swings, slides, sandpit. This would be really good and also if we could send the infants to a pre-school. Either that or have at least one older sims have a job as a Babysitter because the parents go to work and the dog and child are just there for like 8 hours. Also it would be amazing if you could add a dog sitting job. Much needed throughout day as owners are at work/busy, ty EA ♡
Too time consuming
In essence, it's a great game, and the only one I haven't got bored of within a month. That being said, it's cute how you think that playing this game is possible whilst holding down a real-life job. While the new "go to work with your sims" thing is quite cool, I have better things to do with my life than help my sims with work for hours and then go to work myself. Especially when some of the tasks are completely dependent on whether the game provides what you need... "Collect 10 handcuff resources" and then proceeds to send along a flood of people offering up torches, but never supplies you with people who reward you with handcuffs (three days I've been on that task, incidentally!)
- Category: Games
- Updated: 25 July 2016
- Version: 5.23.2
- Size: 235 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus£0.79
- Handful of Life Points£2.29
- Handful of Simoleons£3.99
- Bucket of Life Points£4.49
- Box of Life Points£7.99
- Pile of Simoleons£5.99
- Barrow of Life Points£10.99
- Carload of Life Points£14.99
- Currency Bundle£10.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons£7.99