The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Celebrate Halloween with The Sims FreePlay
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.33.3
Have a ghostly good time this Halloween! Enjoy an update full of spooky fun, where you can:
• Play the Ghost Flustered Seasonal Quest and unlock quirky colored body paints and sleepwear for all ages
• Dress up in the body paint to summon and scare away cheeky ghosts who each have unique animations
• Trick or treat and unlock costumes like Frankenstein, Pumpkin Head, and more when you complete the Halloween Chocolatier Hobby Event
Plus, take part in another Aerobics Hobby Event for brand new activewear! Celebrate Halloween with The Sims FreePlay, and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers. Thanks for playing!
Need to sort workplaces out
First of all, please can you let the sim town market feature be turned off or on because although some people like it I can’t stand it because all I want is some of the building materials and not whatever they’re selling.
Also, I don’t know if this is a bug or an annoying feature but I always get someone in a workplace come up but I can’t complete the tasks because one of them always has a task that I haven’t unlocked yet and it really blocks off what I can do.
Apart from that this app is fine.
Love love loveeee
It’s amazing and v addictive but I feel like there should be more free clothes for toddlers, babies and teens, and especially for toddlers you should be able to choose different tops, pants and shoes.
The in-app purchases are a little over-priced but it is possible to keep playing the game without buying them if you’re just patient!!! A lot of peeps are complaining that they’ve spent too much money but that’s not really EA’s problem it’s the buyer’s issue
It is good but you have to wait ages to do things like to watch a movie marathon it is 9 real life hours and then you have to buy lifestyle points for real money just to get the stuff done in reasonable time so that is really annoying and also in the update you can do surveys and things to earn points but the surveys are just scams to get your information like one of them started asking how much money I had and what my postcode was so just a warning DO NOT DO THE SURVEYS 🌸 and I also am way to busy to play it anymore and so don’t play if you have a life as well 👍🙂
- Category: Games
- Updated: 09 October 2017
- Version: 5.33.3
- Size: 677 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
- © 2017 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus£0.99
- Handful of Life Points£2.99
- Handful of Simoleons£4.99
- Bucket of Life Points£5.99
- Box of Life Points£9.99
- Pile of Simoleons£7.99
- Handful of Social Points£0.99
- Carload of Life Points£19.99
- Barrow of Life Points£14.99
- Currency Bundle£14.99