Fall into this season's latest update! Create a Brilliant Backyard, show off some fresh styles, and revisit Halloween favorites.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
Fall into this season’s latest update, where you can:
•Transport your Sims into an augmented reality space with Apple’s AR technology, and use the feature to share your experience with a friend!
•Style your own Brilliant Backyard with an all-new Live Event, where you can unlock the latest outdoor items to make your Sims’ garden areas lusher than ever
•Curate your space with plants, planter boxes, birdhouses, a lavish water feature, or unlock the ultimate prize – a Brilliant Backyard House!
•Play the Fashion Designer Hobby Event and show off some fresh fall styles with all-new stockings for your Sims
•Add a variety of colorful and patterned stocking styles to your adult female Sims’ outfits, or go for a sheer look to highlight their skin colors and tattoos
Plus, treat your Sims by revisiting the Day Spa Live Event, or trick them with our favorite Halloween Seasonal Quests. Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Really good game, love it!
I love this game been playing for years! Never get boring as it is addictive! But if teens are in a serious relationship I think they could maybe sleep in the same bed? And partners who live together but not married can have a baby's too! And maybe more winter clothes and summer clothes, and more animals that would make the game even better!! Like a zoo maybe? Where everyone can go and visit. And also a hotel that can be built as a home with some spa stuff, beds and all that! That be really good!! And a wedding chapel where people can get married and others can watch!! I think that will be awesome!!!
I have recently downloaded it onto my phone and it won’t let me log in on to Facebook on the party boat and I don’t know why and it is not an option for me to log in either?. I played this game for years on my iPad but has recently broke so I downloaded it onto my phone and I’m really gutted that it won’t let me log into Facebook to go to other neighbors towns. Everything else is perfectly fine! Like I have all my house and family and everything that was on my iPad now that’s on my phone now! Just really hope I can log back on to Facebook soon! Thanks again! Xox courts59
It’s good, but...
I like this game. I really do, but there are some things that annoy me.
1. Quests. It’s fun doing the quests, but some of the tasks take a VERY long time for example: rocking a baby to sleep takes a full day, plus talking to someone can take six hours!
2. The Social point quest (neighbours). This is a good way to earn social points, but by the time I went on the ‘practice auctioneering using a neighbours auction podium’ task, I got stuck. I was looking EVERYWHERE in the neighbours town for one and all to no avail. I even searched it up to see how it looks like and if I may have missed it whilst I was looking. Plus, it takes 10LP to skip it. Can you at least make it 5LP??? Or less than 10LP???
3. Levelling up. It’s kinda hard to level up, especially from level 6 to 7. Who else finds that hard? I kept making my sims hibernate, which was quite annoying because that almost takes a day, and I’m like, how come it takes 24 hours to rock a baby to sleep yet it takes 21 hours for a sim to hibernate?? Please please PLEASE make a way to earn XP faster. I know I’ve past that level, but it really annoyed that time.
Overall, I quite enjoy sims FreePlay, despite my problems. I really like this game, but I like it even better if all of my complaints were fixed.
I WANT A CHRISTMAS QUEST!!
This game is amazing, I love it soo much! I only have a few problems I’d like to address. When I played this game back in 2011, the background musics were longer and I really liked it. Now in the new updates, they’re quite short and I don’t like the music that much now. I’d be really happy if you brought back the original versions of the background music for the sake of nostalgia. Also, I would like more face options for the preteens and the teens, and I would like to see what they do when they go to school, like when the adults go to work at the police station/movie and we get to see what they do there and make them do several actions until they complete their shift. I personally think that would be great for the next update. I would like a new Christmas quest as well, along with a pre-Christmas community event to get new decorations for the houses. Additionally, the game might be better if talking to a quest related sim, like the nanny, didn’t take 5hrs. And it’s the same thing for doing an action. In reality, nobody sits on a couch with a baby for 18 hours, and nobody takes 3 hours to wash their hands.
However, problems aside, I still love this game so much ❤️❤️
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 898.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus £0.99
- Handful of Life Points £2.99
- Handful of Simoleons £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.