Race Area Analyzer – The Solent 2018 is a tool to optimize your sailing tactics in the Solent.
This unique high professional software is based on the Olympic sailing software used by several teams in Weymouth 2012 and Rio 2016.
It is enhanced to support all aspects of inshore racing on the Solent and supports up to one thousand different boat performance data (polar diagrams).
Race Area Analyzer is a huge mathematical package and requires well performing devices running IOS 11 and up!
Race Area Analyzer comes with a lot of interesting features:
- 2018 tidal currents and eddy currents for the Solent in high resolution
- Precise best course routing beat, run and reach
- Polar diagrams for 1000 different racing yachts and dinghies
- All Solent racing marks including Cowes Week special marks
- Solent racing mark shortcuts
- Additionally: two movable marks
- Waypoint management, multiple tracks
- Depthlines for different keel drafts
- Various tactical information
Please note that Race Area Analyzer is also available in more comprehensive versions on MacOS and Windows.
New racing marks
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.