The Stormrider Surf Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world’s most popular “where to surf” guide books now in easy to use app format. Beautifully customized and designed for on-the-road use, The Stormrider Surf Guide is the only app that gives you accurate, surf spot information when you are online or offline. It also brings you up-to-the-minute, dependable, surf forecasting from our friends at magicseaweed, making it the all-in-one surfer’s tool.
"The Stormrider Surf Guide app has just been voted as one of the Top 500 apps in the world by ' The Sunday Times', confirming it as the ultimate, digital, surf travel resource!"
PLEASE NOTE: BEFORE BUYING, CONSULT THE LIST OF COUNTRIES THAT ARE INCLUDED IN THE APP (SEE BELOW).
- High quality on and offline mapping, so no rip-off roaming charges or Wi-Fi needed.
- Break by break reports from local experts describe each wave’s characteristics.
- Complete Stormrider Symbols instantly depict best conditions for each spot.
- GPS spot location allows easy navigation.
- Clever, clean, user interface makes browsing and organizing favorites a breeze.
- 5 day surf and tide forecasting data from magicseaweed for every surf spot.
- The Stormrider Surf Guide Application currently contains 56 countries, 263 regions and 3091 surf breaks:
• Canary Islands
• Channel Islands
• The Netherlands
• Sri Lanka
• New South Wales
• South Australia
• Western Australia
• Alaska, USA (Sitka)
• British Columbia, Canada (Vancouver Island)
• Central California, USA
• Florida, USA
• Mid Atlantic, USA
• New England, USA
• Northern California, USA
• Nova Scotia, Canada
• Southern California, USA
• The South, USA
• Washington and Oregon, USA
-CENTRAL AMERICA AND CARIBBEAN
• Antigua & Barbuda
• British Virgin Islands
• Costa Rica
• Dominican Republic
• El Salvador
• Puerto Rico
• St Martin & St Barts
• Trinidad & Tobago
What's New in Version 1.5.7
• Bug fixes
• Content corrections
It has very detailed information, but it would be nice if there would come an update, because it's a little out of time. If you have an iPhone 6plus the writing is very unclear
A great way to view all those favourite spots and plan your surf trip
But please fix the glitch that makes any swell height over 10ft read as dots in the imperial option, please.