Now it's easier than ever to join in the conversation on The Student Room. Download our shiny new app and post messages from wherever you are (note: this app works on iPad but currently the display is optimised for use on phones).
On TSR, there's always someone who can help. Whether your question's about relationship troubles, your UCAS application, your latest coursework or anything else, you'll find people to talk to about it.
In fact, there are more than 5 million students, studying at school, college and university within the TSR community.
Here are just some of the things you can do with our app:
• Chat with your friends and other students while you are away from your laptop or desktop
• Get homework, coursework and revision help from A* students
• Find new friends and learn from people with similar interests and experience
• Make the right university choice by hearing what current uni students have to say
• Sharpen your debating skills in the current affairs section
• Get confidential and anonymous advice on a wide variety of topics, including education, jobs, relationships, health and much more
• Send and receive private messages from friends and other TSR members
Get access to more than 500 forums - including:
• The TSR community
• International students lounge
• Life and style
• Fashion and beauty
• Food and drink
• Money and finance
• Cars and motoring
• Music, films, books and TV shows
• Debate and current affairs
• Study help
• A-level revision
• GCSE revision
• University revision
• University and university courses
• Personal statement advice
• University applications and UCAS
• Student finance
• University student life
• Mature students
• Disabled students
• Postgraduate support and applications
• University courses
• Universities and higher education colleges
• University forums from all over the UK
• Universities, colleges and courses outside of the UK
• Distance learning
• Careers and jobs
• Advice on job applications including CV help
• Career advice and graduate employment
• Part time work
• Apprenticeships and alternatives to university
Already a member of The Student Room?
Login with your username and password, or login with the social account you used to register on TSR.
New to The Student Room?
It’s quick and easy to join. Just use your favourite social network to sign-up, or head over to https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/register.php and sign-up on TSR.
How you can help:
If you enjoy using the new TSR app, please take a minute to leave a review - it really helps out. Thanks for all your support, it’s really appreciated!
If you have any issues or features you would like to see in future updates, please let us know through our support page: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/help/contact-us - we’ll get back to you asap.
We’re committed to continuing to improve our app so here’s a taste of what’s coming up in the future:
• @tagging in new discussions
• Open web links within the app
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a great app, but needs a great deal of bug squashing and some way of saving text. I have found that trying to submit posts or finish editing posts the button becomes stuck and you have to switch apps to perform another action.
The app has crashed quite a few times too which is quite annoying. I think if the app was more fluid and certainly more stable then I would definitely give it 5*s, but the website is much more functional.
Huge response just deleted and no back up
I just wrote out a huge response to someone, didn’t get a chance to save it, and it had a lot of personal value - when I tried to post it, the app just said something like ‘thread cannot be found’ and completely wiped everything I had written.
Think it’s a great app but this has happened on numerous occasions and it’s very frustrating.
Most improved app ever!
It’s sooooo much better than before the update!
- Acumen Professional Intelligence Ltd
- 33.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © The Student Room, 2016-2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.