The Sun Classic
By News UK & Ireland Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your daily edition of the UK's best-selling newspaper direct to your tablet. Our ePaper app downloads the entire print edition seven days a week for offline reading, so you can enjoy the fun of The Sun wherever you are.
Never miss out again on all the latest celebrity exclusives, sports coverage, showbiz gossip and incredible stories.
What’s included in The Sun Classic App:
- Breaking news stories from Britain's No1 paper on your tablet
- The best football action from the SunSport team every single day
- All our great columnists including Jeremy Clarkson and Jane Moore
- Your guide to the week’s telly in our TV Mag
- All the latest fashion, beauty tips and celeb news in Fabulous magazine on Sunday
- Plus, all your daily favourites such as dan Wootton's Bizarre, Dear Deidre and our brilliant Striker comic strip
The Sun Classic is available as a 30-day auto-renewable subscription at £4.99 per month:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same cost as your chosen subscription
- You can manage your subscription via your iTunes account and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- The Sun reserves the right to alter the pricing at any point
- All content in The Sun Classic is copyright News Group Newspapers Limited a member of the News UK Group 2013. All rights reserved
- Terms and conditions: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/article254101.ece
- This is a subscription to the iPad app only
Keep updated with all the latest news from The Sun at www.facebook.com/TheSun
What's New in Version 3.2.3
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Excess Memory Usage
I have the same problem with excess space usage. I delete the Sun newspaper after I have read it but the space the Sun App uses still increases every day. This is a problem that needs fixing but to get around it - once a month I delete the Sun App and reinstall it. The App then only uses about 80MB. Again this will increase daily but a monthly delete/reinstall will fix your space problem.
Still having issues with this app using up my memory
The longer you use this app the more memory it takes up. It doesn't make any difference if you delete the paper as suggested on the help screen. The only way of freeing up the memory is to delete and re install the app. I guess the support for this app don't care as this has been a problem for over a year and still is now. Please can somebody fix this problem!
Good paper, rubbish App
Same issue as everyone below with storage. Delete whole app every now and then and then reinstall, upon opening app and downloading the paper today's edition just says "loading" for hours. If I delete and reinstall in the morning it still says "loading" when I come home from work 9 hours later. Support doesn't work either. Very bad customer service
- Category: News
- Updated: 21 April 2016
- Version: 3.2.3
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: News UK & Ireland Limited
- © Published by News Group Newspapers Ltd, member of News UK group. News Corp UK & Ireland registered office: The News Building, News UK, 1 London Bridge Street, SE1 9GF. Registered in England No 81701
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Sun Classic£4.99